John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Zavvi mention of black coin is reference to the black Adjudicator Medallion

I'm just guessing to explain why listed as black with Zavvi
Zavvi also might just have made a mistake and will be usual John Wick currency gold coin

John Wick 3
Adjudicator Medallion
7P2B0406_large.jpg

60640169_2273212919605207_2097903206959939584_o_large.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the tag

can a ninja help me with this release? i dont have a credit card and the steelbook wont survive the delivery to Germany (at least NOT in OCD condition)

So this one will be maybe same as Zavvi except with Metal Hotel Lobby Card on top? Or maybe totally different artworks? Haha I smell crazyness about this release lol it is a mess already :D:hilarious:

zavvi: black coin
amazon: gold coin

...so, gotta catch 'em all

Why does it go up a £1 when you add it to the basket? I assume it's tax? When did Amazon.co.uk start doing this?
Amazon apply Ireland 23% Vat to orders with Rep of Ireland Address they been doing this for over 3 years
UK Vat is 20% the extra 3% makes price be higher
23% Vat is on item ordered and shipping combined.

EU requirement country of delivery vat of that country applies

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Amazon apply Ireland 23% Vat to orders with Rep of Ireland Address they been doing this for over 3 years
UK Vat is 20% the extra 3% makes price be higher
EU requirement country of delivery vat of that country applies
I guess its been over 3 years since I've purchased anything from Amazon UK then!

thanks for the tag

can a ninja help me with this release? i dont have a credit card and the steelbook wont survive the delivery to Germany (at least NOT in OCD condition)

zavvi: black coin
amazon: gold coin

...so, gotta catch 'em all

Don't forget the metal key card. I don't think that was listed in the Zavvi description.

Not sure if it's been asked or mentioned before.. any mention of Novamedia releasing theirs? They did the other two and they were amazing, infact they are the only two Novas I have kept to this day. Was hoping to add another lenticular to the mix

pre-ordered along with the Zavvi one...be interesting to see which is better (if its just a coin difference I'll be pissed but want them both...lol)

still holding out for matching Nova lenti *fingers crossed*