John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t get why they can’t give us the option to charge now or charge on dispatch.

Many would be happy to pay and not worry about forgetting charge upon release, and others would prefer to keep options open until dispatch without the hassle of waiting on a refund should they decide to cancel.

Either way it’s not cool on Amazon’s part

I don’t get why they can’t give us the option to charge now or charge on dispatch.

Many would be happy to pay and not worry about forgetting charge upon release, and others would prefer to keep options open until dispatch without the hassle of waiting on a refund should they decide to cancel.

Either way it’s not cool on Amazon’s part

Perhaps Jeff Bezos needs the money after the most expensive divorce in the history of the world. $35 billion gone.
He's only worth $110 billion now. Still the richest man in the world and she is now the third richest woman in the world.

Does this have anything to do with it?

I’ve noticed one option says pay on dispatch

8209A726-E68E-4F4F-89EE-2AA060EF26C6.png

On a side note. See this earlier. It’s f*cking mental as expected.

I contacted Novamedia and asked them would they be doing a premium edition for part 3.

Here is my reply........

Hi. Thank you for contacting us. We'll release <John Wick 3> Steelbook as our exclusive edition :) Thanks.

So, this film is named after the rounds used ...
View attachment 429390
... or after the Latin "prepare for war" . . . or both?
Courtesy of Joe.com

After John Wick: Chapter 2 ended on a cliffhanger, fans are eagerly awaiting what happens next. There is a spin-off TV series entitled The Continental in the works, focusing on the mysterious hotel that the assassins hang out at.

But what we’re really waiting for, of course, is John Wick: Chapter 3.

Only it won’t be called that – we now know the official title, thanks to Wick himself, Keanu Reeves.

In an interview with Coming Soon, Reeves confirmed the title: John Wick 3: Parabellum.

But what the hell does ‘Parabellum’ mean? Reeves explained:

"Prepare for war. It’s part of that famous sentence, 'Si vis pacem, para bellum,' which translates as, 'If you want peace, prepare for war.'"

Which basically sums up the John Wick movies pretty well – John just wants to chill with his dog in his impeccably minimalist house, but first, he’s gonna have to several massive shootouts.

Joining Reeves in John Wick 3: Parabellum’s absolutely stacked cast are Halle Berry, Ian McShane, Ruby Rose, Common, Laurence Fishburn, Anjelica Huston, Mark Dacascos and Jason Mantzoukas.

Reactions: virkia
Same as some people said, got charged immediately, spent some time on the phone to Amazon CS trying to find out what's going on.
If Nova is doing an exclusive version, that's seals the deal, will cancel Amazon preorder and they can stuff it for treating their loyal customers this way.

Same as some people said, got charged immediately, spent some time on the phone to Amazon CS trying to find out what's going on.
If Nova is doing an exclusive version, that's seals the deal, will cancel Amazon preorder and they can stuff it for treating their loyal customers this way.
So what did they say?

Surprisingly I haven't been charged, and I ordered the day it went live (23rd). I'm a Prime member though, so maybe these new pre-order terms don't apply to us after all...?

Okay so I’ve checked and I’ve not been charged either.

I had a free month trial for prime that ended on the 25th May. I got it to get next day delivery on my 4k player plus a few little orders here and there. I had pre ordered this and a few other things whilst on prime.

I don’t pre order much from amazon, mostly the art books of the marvel movies but I’ll check on my next pre order to see if I’m charged now I’m not on prime

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Okay so I’ve checked and I’ve not been charged either.

I had a free month trial that ended on the 25th May. I got it to get next day delivery on my 4k player plus a few little orders here and there. I had pre ordered this and a few other things whilst on prime.

I don’t pre order much from amazon, mostly the art books of the marvel movies but I’ll check on my next pre order to see if I’m charged now I’m not on prime

@Noodles

Looks like we lost another one to the da4K side.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles