John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles

Looks like we lost another one to the da4K side.

Tbh, I needed somthing to play blu rays on and found a decent but cheapish player. So I treated myself with some money my nan left me a few months back

My PS4 won’t play blu rays anymore but plays games. I was going to get a new one (pro) until I found out you can’t actually play 4k movies on them which is utterly ridiculous plus with ps5 on its way there’s no point me getting a new system. Especially since games still work on it

With some recent steels I’ve picked up that include 4K discs I had around 20 or them so thought **** it I’ll upgrade. I’m not going mad on it. Some old releases like marvel for example but I’ll just get them here and there. Managed to pick up a cheap revenant 4k disc a while back. So just a few films like that and mostly new releases going forward. I only picked up a new 4k tv around Christmas so I’m extremely happy with new set up and the difference in picture. Saying that, the upscale of normal blu ray on my player compared to my PS4 upscale is crazy good too.

I can see @Noodles jumping on the 4k train soon anyway

With some recent steels I’ve picked up that include 4K discs I had around 20 or them so thought **** it I’ll upgrade. I’m not going mad on it. Some old releases like marvel for example but I’ll just get them here and there. Managed to pick up a cheap revenant 4k disc a while back. So just a few films like that and mostly new releases going forward.

That's how it starts. When blu-rays came around I thought I was only going to replace certain DVD's that I already had. Now of course I have replaced most of my DVD's :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Tbh, I needed somthing to play blu rays on and found a decent but cheapish player. So I treated myself with some money my nan left me a few months back

My PS4 won’t play blu rays anymore but plays games. I was going to get a new one (pro) until I found out you can’t actually play 4k movies on them which is utterly ridiculous plus with ps5 on its way there’s no point me getting a new system. Especially since games still work on it

With some recent steels I’ve picked up that include 4K discs I had around 20 or them so thought **** it I’ll upgrade. I’m not going mad on it. Some old releases like marvel for example but I’ll just get them here and there. Managed to pick up a cheap revenant 4k disc a while back. So just a few films like that and mostly new releases going forward. I only picked up a new 4k tv around Christmas so I’m extremely happy with new set up and the difference in picture. Saying that, the upscale of normal blu ray on my player compared to my PS4 upscale is crazy good too.

That's how it starts. When blu-rays came around I thought I was only going to replace certain DVD's that I already had. Now of course I have replaced most of my DVD's :LOL:
That being said, @Flloydo is right... I'll most likely upgrade to 4K at some point, but only when it's cheaper!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo
It must have something to do with past transactions or not enough transactions yet or something.

Possibly.

Like some I’ve had my account since about 2003/04 which is actually a crazy long time lol. That’s half my life haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It must have something to do with past transactions or not enough transactions yet or something.
Maybe! That'd certainly explain why the charge is only being applied to certain folks, since we now know the whole Prime thing doesn't seem to effect it at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Possibly.

Like some I’ve had my account since about 2003/04 which is actually a crazy long time lol. That’s half my life haha
Lol same here... although I had to create a new one in 2011 due to an ex using and messing around with my old one. :squint:

Hrm...I have no idea then. I’m sure they have there reasons.:confused:

I’ve not been charged for my pre orders so you might be right

Lol same here... although I had to create a new one in 2011 due to an ex using and messing around with my old one. :squint:

Downer. I still have my purchase history going back to when I first set it up. Crazy lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader