John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Netherlands]

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase links: Proxis BD - 4K - Limited Edition - Bol BD - 4K - Limited Edition - Mediamarkt BD - 4K - Limited Edition
Price: BD €19.99 (MM) - €21.99 (Bol) - €23.99 (Proxis) - 4K €27.99 (MM) - €29.99 (Bol) - €35.19 (Proxis) - LE €59.99 (MM) - €67.99 (Bol & MM) - €69.29 (Proxis)

9200000115225619.jpg 9200000115225625.jpg 9200000118065133.jpg

9200000115225625_4.jpg9200000115225625_3(2).jpg9200000118065133_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know what you mean. I actually opened it yesterday and it is a very beautiful steel with those metallic reflections in that artwork, even though it is a little bit darker, but full gloss is perfect. But I think I will love the French one more, should got that one any day now.
I should have the French version steel tomorrow. Then I can put all the editions next to eachother.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
Can you send a pic with visible dents? Damaged steelbooks are not packed at the factory so it's a mystery how that one got through QC.
I’ll try. It’s not easy photographing corner dents, you have to hit the light just right. The front and rear panels are not damaged. I think someone was not too gentle when putting the panels onto the plastic insert or the panels were pressed a little too hard during manufacturing. The damage is exclusively where the panel meets the spine, just visible in the top photo.

Got the wooden box edition today :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

It is f****ing amazing!! Beautiful wooden box, so cool :cigar::cigar:

And I compared the coin with the amazon uk one, and unfortunately it doesn´t feel such a quality like the amz uk even though it´s made metal as well. The one from amz weighs 24g while this one in NL ed. weighs only 14g. It´s little bit thinner. Not only the weight though, also the finish and color is better on UK one. Still, it´s very nice and I love to have them both :).

JW3 collection growing nicely, FR steel should follow tomorrow or thursday and then last, but not least, US steel with minis from Andy, can´t fokin wait :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

• Friendly
Reactions: vaesar and Nova
Got the wooden box edition today :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

It is f****ing amazing!! Beautiful wooden box, so cool :cigar::cigar:

And I compared the coin with the amazon uk one, and unfortunately it doesn´t feel such a quality like the amz uk even though it´s made metal as well. The one from amz weighs 24g while this one in NL ed. weighs only 14g. It´s little bit thinner. Not only the weight though, also the finish and color is better on UK one. Still, it´s very nice and I love to have them both :).

JW3 collection growing nicely, FR steel should follow tomorrow or thursday and then last, but not least, US steel with minis from Andy, can´t fokin wait :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

I am going to use the wooden box to store all my Continental Cards and replica coins.

Reactions: harry and Hereticz