John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: October 15, 2019
Purchase link: Walmart (possibly in stores only)
Price: $24.96

70908932_2464031457202517_4860050575468571130_n.jpg

1571756790475.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the rattling he heard was a loose disc. A few others have confirmed they opened it as well with no extras. But it is apparently limited to 25,000 (I’m guessing there’s a sticker).

Yes it has the same numbering sticker as all of the other numbered JW3 steelbooks.

Reactions: dfoles
My wally world had a huge section that was completely empty but labeled "steelbook". Looking forward to seeing what they're planning for it.

My wally world had a huge section that was completely empty but labeled "steelbook". Looking forward to seeing what they're planning for it.

Perhaps this? I saw this posted elsewhere for Wal-Mart USA:

"Was at one of my local Walmart's today looking for the John Wick steelbook. They were in the middle of doing the fall media refresh. They did not have much out yet, I did find John Wick and a Walmart exclusive Tremors 6 movie collection. Some of the new product tags I saw were..."

Hellboy
Fantastic beasts
Meg
Wizard of Oz $9.99
Creed 2
Tremors 6 movie collection $24.99
Train to Busan
Star is born
Oceans 8
Pulp fiction
Apocalypse now
Tucker and dale
Children of the corn
Mothra

Reactions: ChoppedUp
Someone of the other site posted pictures having opened it, so more confirmation of no extra goodies inside.
Ah, maybe my contact had it confused with simply the amaray version that has the blood oath marker as i was referring to that. He claimed it was in the steel tho. I got some better pics of the oath marker tho, wil have to gather.

@apsmith21 fyi

Ah, maybe my contact had it confused with simply the amaray version that has the blood oath marker as i was referring to that. He claimed it was in the steel tho. I got some better pics of the oath marker tho, wil have to gather.

@apsmith21 fyi
That marker did look cool in pics I’ve seen so far. That would’ve definitely made me triple dip on JW3

Dang...another one. While so many films that deserve a steel go un-steeled. Life is cruel like that, I guess. Like the look, but prefer my French version which is magic to me. Will add I didn't care for the look of the Best Buy version until I saw it in-store and in-hand, where it's much more impressive. Didn't pull the trigger, as I still prefer the French.

@apsmith21 fyi

Attachments

• DSC_6772.JPG
    DSC_6772.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • DSC_6773.JPG
    DSC_6773.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
  • DSC_6774.JPG
    DSC_6774.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 93