Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #20) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June/July 2020 TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order April 11 at 2:30 PM, Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €54.90 (Lenti) - €59.90 (Full Slip)
Note:
Box Set limited to 250 copies, includes Lenticular Full Slip + WWA SteelBook + Variant Full Slip + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards + Special Gift
Lenti limited to 200 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards
Full Slip limited to 100 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards

89971801_1844514225679400_522587521515782144_o.jpg 91045506_1853874518076704_8434327282620825600_o.jpg 89969000_1844513949012761_3705227965106225152_o.jpg
89917629_1844513952346094_3913187764727709696_o.jpg

Last edited:
I liked it anyway but the more I look at this boxset the more I like it, especially since the reveal of Manta release that shows some arts we have had before. I like the varied artworks. Roll on Zeta and FAC too.

• Friendly
Reactions: duckandrun
Just wondering if there could please be a revision to the transitional lenti artwork @duckandrun since in its current state it unfortunately contains errors. The one that stands out the most and is quite bothersome is the Arthur reflection image isn’t laterally inverted when the lenti flips top to bottom, pay attention to the bag he’s holding and how it transfers across the image when actually it should stay on the same side. Also there’s quite a few details missing in the Joker reflection image most notably all the objects in front of the car.

This lenti has amazing potential but all objects of the image need to be latterly inverted with the transition and all details that are in the Joker and Arthur artwork also has to be in the reflection when the artwork transitions for this Transitional Lenti to work to reach its full potential. Apart from that great work with this edition as it looks like it will be a winner and something truly exclusive for a masterpiece of a film. I’ve said it once and say it again the Bembiann artwork on the back is absolutely amazing :drool: and I’ve loved every piece she’s done so far for this CM line.

Last edited:
Just wondering if there could please be a revision to the transitional lenti artwork @duckandrun since in its current state it unfortunately contains errors. The one that stands out the most and is quite bothersome is the Arthur reflection image isn’t laterally inverted when the lenti flips top to bottom, pay attention to the bag he’s holding and how it transfers across the image when actually it should stay on the same side. Also there’s quite a few details missing in the Joker reflection image most notably all the objects in front of the car.

This lenti has amazing potential but all objects of the image need to be latterly inverted with the transition and all details that are in the Joker and Arthur artwork also has to be in the reflection when the artwork transitions for this Transitional Lenti to work to reach its full potential. Apart from that great work with this edition as it looks like it will be a winner and something truly exclusive for a masterpiece of a film. I’ve said it once and say it again the Bembiann artwork on the back is absolutely amazing :drool: and I’ve loved every piece she’s done so far for this CM line.

We're still working on some details of lenticular transition. it's huge work for our studio so we need more time to adjust little mistakes.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx and willbar84
We're still working on some details of lenticular transition. it's huge work for our studio so we need more time to adjust little mistakes.

That’s great to here all the little mistakes are being ironed out :thumbs: Mirrored / Reflection artwork can be quite daunting to say the least so kudos to yourself and your team for giving it a red hot go as it looks great so far. Lock me in for a copy for the Lenti come this Saturday, can’t wait.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
so that basically confirms, no GB again,, which was said would be offered earlier?

Hi collectors,
Many of you asked more infos about Group Buy hosted by @Aniv .
Unfortunately Aniv is busy now and we can confirm NO GROU BUY will be availble on Hi Def Ninja for THE SHINING CMA#16, Batman + Batman Returns CMA#17 and The Joker CMA#19.

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
All the talk, all the advice people gave,, all to drive up demand, for.... nothing, for so many.
It's totally, uncool.

Or will they just reappear for 30€ more like Catwoman?

Reactions: crib79
Was wondering why my basket showed 300€, somehow had 2 boxes in there.
Glad I managed to remove 1 and pay for it just befor it sold out.

Fk yeah :woot: Secured a Lenti :joy: sold out in about 30secs as by the time I got back to the search page it was gone. OC was gone in about 90secs as I had about a minute spare before that sold out to. Damn this is going to be one sought after release and I couldn’t be happier especially with the stunning Bembiann art :drool: coming home to me. Well done @duckandrun amazing release and really loving this CM DC ART line keep up the great work:thanks:

1586608854163.gif

Reactions: St4rlord
ordered a box set and a lenti, 'cause I keep my editions sealed - it was live 10sec before 2:30, maybe that was my luck to get both
but that release was insane, just like Novamedia John Wick 3, sold out after a couple of seconds
but I have to say, that 200/250 print runs are unnecessary low

Reactions: crib79