UK
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
So WB shop different to Zavvi/HMV or all the same? Pre-ordered from all anyway.
WB Shop/Zavvi/HMV same steelbook

Amazon UK have the exclusive steelbook in UK
Amazon UK artwork not revealed yet it will be one of the other 2 WWA steelbooks as in either Dolby Vision Artwork or Teaser Artwork

WB Shop/Zavvi/HMV same steelbook

Amazon UK have the exclusive steelbook in UK
Amazon UK artwork not revealed yet it will be one of the other 2 WWA steelbooks as in either Dolby Vision Artwork or Teaser Artwork
Keep forgetting about that bloody Amazon one even though I ordered it lol.

Cool, thanks.

Reactions: paulboland
That is a really nice looking steelbook. :thumbs:
That is the steelbook that I would like to have but I didn't like the movie so I won't be buying a copy of this movie.

I was hoping for that cover art so I'm glad I managed to preorder a Zavvi steelbook when it came available again last week.

Blimey, this is going to be tough. I have this on order, cancelled the Amazon. The U'mania looks really nice and Manta Lab to come so far! A double plus dipping nightmare! :sweat::thumbs:

If this has gloss and 'bossing it could look pretty epic, then again, could be a flat matte and look pretty poor. Ordered it anyway

Reactions: Wreck
I'm skeptical about this WB steelbook. Will likely have an ugly matte finish like the Annabelle Comes Home one, while the Best Buy one will likely be glossy.

Wasn't going to share this, because my opinion of it keeps changing... one minute I like it, the next minute I hate it lol.

But anyway... here's my last minute concept that is far from what I originally wanted to do - I left it too late and other folks already beat me to the punch by using the "better" poster art in their concepts and, well... I like to be different. :p

#171 Joker (SC).png

Wasn't going to share this, because my opinion of it keeps changing... one minute I like it, the next minute I hate it lol.

But anyway... here's my last minute concept that is far from what I originally wanted to do - I left it too late and other folks already beat me to the punch by using the "better" poster art in their concepts and, well... I like to be different. :p

View attachment 456761
i admit i paused for a moment, but yes, it is growing on me, :) more and more as i look at it. :thumbs: actually a different approach. nice one. :woot:

Reactions: Noodles
i admit i paused for a moment, but yes, it is growing on me, :) more and more as i look at it. :thumbs: actually a different approach. nice one. :woot:
Thanks! It's had the opposite effect on me... the more I look at it, the more I go off it lol.

Might have another crack at it and make some adjustments (to the front especially).

• Haha
Reactions: jasong