UK
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, ordered through zavvi lol :rolleyes: And WB OOS.

This is my first pre order with them. Luckily I went for it and happy to get the poster. I’m so skint right now but I’m going to need a copy of the joker and I love that illustrated art.
I like that we are getting more prints/ posters with stuff now. HMV do it regularly. And I love the prints you get at odeon.

kinda crappy promo poster with quotes and such. I would much rather have pure art and the title perhaps

better than nothing. No one can really complain as it’s free and unexpected until an hour ago

WB Shop - status now Awaiting Dispatch - Pre order... Don't expect this to arrive until the 7th or 10th Feb still :thumbs:

This is my first pre order with them. Luckily I went for it and happy to get the poster. I’m so skint right now but I’m going to need a copy of the joker and I love that illustrated art.
I like that we are getting more prints/ posters with stuff now. HMV do it regularly. And I love the prints you get at odeon.
Lol, just realized I did in fact order through both WB Shop and Zavvi :spoil: so I'll be keeping my WB order and cancelling zavvi's :thanks:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Flloydo