UK
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 14 Votes
Title: Joker - In theaters October 4, 2019

Tagline: Put on a happy face.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix

Release: 2019-10-04

Plot: A failed stand-up comedian is driven insane and becomes a psychopathic murderer.

Did he just get in the fuccckking fridge? :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:

Note 2 persons watching him at the top of the stairs ...

Thats in the trailer from a few months back. Noticed that straight away and did wonder are they passers by or “involved”

JOKER_VERT_MAIN_DOM_2764x4096_master.jpg IMG_20190828_173717.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
5B297D91-1CD0-4FCD-A773-3753A2ED519E.jpeg

Fkn Brilliant :cigar: will be there middle ‘n’ centre day 1 :joy: loving this new “DCE(elseworlds)” Line and hopefully this does well so we can get more movie likes this that doesn’t have to follow DCEU Canon. Tonal variety with directors vision across the board is where DC will strive and is in this oversaturated market and are owning it so far with alot! to look forward to on the horizon.

I go very very rarely to movies. Because of the people with phones and chatting and sh*t ... but this I will see ...
I’m very much the same mate, if it’s for the kids then we always go but when it’s something for me and the missus half the time we can’t be arsed.

This and IT 2 we will definitely be going to see tho :naughty: :thumbs:

View attachment 444768

Fkn Brilliant :cigar: will be there middle ‘n’ centre day 1 :joy: loving this new “DCE(elseworlds)” Line and hopefully this does well so we can get more movie likes this that doesn’t have to follow DCEU Canon. Tonal variety with directors vision across the board is where DC will strive and is in this oversaturated market and are owning it so far with alot! to look forward to on the horizon.
FDA7CDCF-C580-48DF-A06D-F06C11B72268.jpeg