Price: 899 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of wish they included the 3D disc in this, full slip looks great. I'm not even in th GB anyway so have little chance of getting a copy lol

These are some pretty FullSlips, let me tell you. Pity that my collector number is too high so I didn´t stand a chance to get those, even If I click "I want to buy" button pretty early. Well, it doesn´t matter now, Im not gonna cry in regrets, maybe in a future I will get a good deal on eBay. But FA really sucks with their system of collector numbers, they think they are something more then other retailers or what :meh::vomit:.

These are some pretty FullSlips, let me tell you. Pity that my collector number is too high so I didn´t stand a chance to get those, even If I click "I want to buy" button pretty early. Well, it doesn´t matter now, Im not gonna cry in regrets, maybe in a future I will get a good deal on eBay. But FA really sucks with their system of collector numbers, they think they are something more then other retailers or what :meh::vomit:.

Yes they do! therein lies the problem :coffee: