Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
do they still ship with A1 mailer?
HMV Ireland use cardboard box with steelbook wrapped with bubble wrap

I cant say if the new HMV UK site will be using the same though

For Ireland Members It should be listed on the HMV Ireland and Xtra-vision Ireland websites next few weeks or sooner

Reactions: goufcustom
Not sure whether to order online or pick up in store when it's released.
Going to see it tonight so I can make my mind up after

Well I'll be ordering, but I just hope it isn't matte. The last HMV steel I bought was (American Sniper) and the last Universal steel I bought was (Apollo 13), so I'm a bit wary at the moment.

Just ordered on the HMV site. Chose PayPal (Note they charge in full on ordering for PayPal) and after authorizing the payment wasn't taken back to the confirmation of the order, but back to the start of the checkout process. Clicking through I "almost " ordered it again. I cancelled the checkout. Checking my account the "first" order is in the orders sectionand PayPal have confirmed payment.

So be careful .

I am having problems with the HMV payment through paypal as well.

When I tried to pay through Paypal, the process jumped back to My Details rather than going to a confirmation page. Thinking that the process had screwed up, I did it again and the same thing happened.

I then received two Paypal emails to say that two payments had processed ... WTF ?!?!?

I now have two payments taken from my Paypal account... the HMV site says that I have only one order outstanding, & I can't cancel that because when I try to I get a website error.

I have had to raise complaints with both Paypal & HMV to try to resolve the problem.

Not impressed !

Be very careful with HMVs new website... especially when using Paypal !

:confused: