Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
ooooh hmv.com This is awesome news. Any codes available and do they take the money straight away?

Saves me paying for parking in town... I can just sit on my arse instead!

The T&C's say you will be charged at the point of placing the order when using PayPal.

But mines still pending as well

I think they take card payment on order too. I don't get paid till tomorrow and it declined my attempt to pop in a preorder.

It's just a temp hold that they do to make sure the payment method is credible, it'll come off the card in a couple of days (loads and LOADS of places do this)
The HMV faq's on their new website clearly state that orders placed by CARD are charged on shipping, only PAYPAL is charged when you order.

If you have been charged fully on your card, that has to be a mistake.

From the HMV new store site :

When will I be charged for my order?

If you are paying by credit or debit card, we won’t charge you until your order has been picked at our warehouse, at which point our acceptance of your order takes place. If you’ve ordered multiple items, we’ll send the in-stock items and charge for these as they are dispatched.

Please ensure that the expiry date on your payment card is after the anticipated dispatch date of your order as payment is taken upon picking your order. If the card has expired, payment will fail, and the order cancelled. If you need to update card details, please cancel the order and place a new order using the new card details, or contact us if you require any assistance. Please provide a telephone number as we may need to contact you to process the changes.

If you are paying by PayPal you will be charged at the point of placing the order.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: whysoserious?
And again, they place a temporary charge on the card to make sure the payment method is valid which is released after a couple of days.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: whysoserious?
As per a HMV rep -

I can confirm that we only charge for orders once the item has been picked. However when an order is placed, we contact the card issuer to confirm the payment method is valid. At this point, your bank may reserve the funds until the transaction is completed.

It's extremely rare that the funds stay held though, it just drops off after a day or two

Last edited:
Think I'll just order just before release date if Hmv take payment out on ordering , not losing money again if they decide to go into administration again

I tried cancelling a few dozen times because i thought my order got messed up, seems they might try refunding me £300? :S

image.jpg