Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
Can't access the online store, anybody having the same problem?
I've been trying to register on the new site and put in an order for the last few hours... I've got as far as adding the steelbook to my basket, but now the site won't load at all.

I've been trying to register on the new site and put in an order for the last few hours... I've got as far as adding the steelbook to my basket, but now the site won't load at all.
Hope I haven't missed this because of the site problems. Although I will be getting the film arena one, I do want this too[emoji20]

Hope I haven't missed this because of the site problems. Although I will be getting the film arena one, I do want this too[emoji20]
The site doesn't seem so bad at the moment... I've literally just this minute managed to complete my order.

I expect this will sell very well
Hopefully it will appear on the HMV Ireland Website in next few days or weeks

As this is a big blockbuster film I would say there will be plenty of stock available and it's getting a release as a steelbook in a good few countries

I can see myself getting a few versions of this film as a steelbook
HMV
Film Arena Collection
German Premium Version if it has something special

I'm sure at some stage HMV will at some stage add shipping options for other countries towards end of the year or next year

The film looks great from the few clips I have seen and reviews so far have given it a good review

I expect this will sell very well
Hopefully it will appear on the HMV Ireland Website in next few days or weeks

As this is a big blockbuster film I would say there will be plenty of stock available and it's getting a release as a steelbook in a good few countries

I can see myself getting a few versions of this film as a steelbook
HMV
Film Arena Collection
German Premium Version if it has something special

I'm sure at some stage HMV will at some stage add shipping options for other countries towards end of the year or next year

The film looks great from the few clips I have seen and reviews so far have given it a good review
German version has bookends like the UK just with a Steelbook

Reactions: paulboland
If this will be an HMV steelbook, what the changes that this will have dutch subs?

I know Universal blu rays usually have a lot of subs on their discs , but I know this also depends in which country the steelbook/blu ray is released
Does anybody know how this actually works with the releases of blu rays in countries and the subs on the discs?

Since it ships only in the UK does anyone know if anyone is holding a GB for this? thanks from Canada or if it will be available in US/CAnada?

Just got my order in, but as other have said... The website (at least via an android phone) is extremely temperamental. Took 3 attempts to get the card details to pop up so I could enter them..

It's just a temp hold that they do to make sure the payment method is credible, it'll come off the card in a couple of days (loads and LOADS of places do this)

what does this actually mean? they charge the card for the full amount just for a 'test,' and then refund it?

Site is working smoother now, possibly an earlier rush checking things out.

The UK now has another player in the market, interesting to see where this leads to next.

what does this actually mean? they charge the card for the full amount just for a 'test,' and then refund it?
No. It's called a pre-authorisation, and just checks that the card is vaild and has available funds. On the account, it reduces the amount of funds available for any other transactions you might make, but doesn't actually debit the account until the actual transaction itself comes through. If that doesn't happen within a set period (usually a couple of days) then that amount gets 'released' and added back to your available funds once again.

The practice is very common in the hotel industry where they ask for your card at check in. They will usually do a pre-auth for the cost of the accommodation, plus a bit extra to cover any extras you might charge to your room during your stay, such as drinks from the bar, mini-bar, restaurant or room service. However, they don't actually charge you until you check out, and for the full amount you have actually incurred.

Some websites will do a pre-auth for a nominal amount only, say, £1, rather than the full value of the order, to check the card is valid. That way, it doesn't have such an impact on your available funds for other transactions (which could be a problem if you tried to buy something else in the meantime which could result in your card getting declined).

Last edited: