Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #37) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR
Notes: 1 click boxset with 3 types of WWA steelbooks

9a438038gy1g0n6ql3ew5j21nz0u0dw8.jpg9a438038gy1g0n6qqpfq0j21oh0u0kbr.jpg9a438038gy1g0n94trg2rj21nz0u0qhq.jpg9a438038gy1g0n9ihdj90j21o80u0trm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know you are. That's fine, so the embossing is good. That's excellent. Do you have the FAC hardbox? How does it compare in terms of embossing?
Have that too. The FAC box has some smaller areas of (detailed) embossing, Blufans has bigger areas.
I also like Blufans a lot more.
If I have to select a winner, it's definitely Blufans.

• Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and DMD4k
Sorry, but it´s hilarious to make a verdict just by the look at outer box and even more through the seal lol :hilarious:
I can only talk about the box and that's what I wrote and was asked about. And trust me, you can feel the embossing through the cellophane.

And what's the verdict?
I am one of those sealed collectors :D I can only tell you the embossing on the box is nicely done!

I´m the other type of collector, the one who needs to feel and touch!:hilarious: I should have my OC box tomorrow, it arrived a week ago in a town one hour from me, but because of the Swedish postalservices new rules and regulations for customs, things are sooo sloooooow! It took 5 days for it to get from China to Sweden but 7 days to get it from a town 1hour from me to my house!!:angry::banghead: Sorry for my rant! Anyhow, my point is i will post some more detailed pics of the OC and the three slips tomorrow(hopefully), stay tuned!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
I´m the other type of collector, the one who needs to feel and touch!:hilarious: I should have my OC box tomorrow, it arrived a week ago in a town one hour from me, but because of the Swedish postalservices new rules and regulations for customs, things are sooo sloooooow! It took 5 days for it to get from China to Sweden but 7 days to get it from a town 1hour from me to my house!!:angry::banghead: Sorry for my rant! Anyhow, my point is i will post some more detailed pics of the OC and the three slips tomorrow(hopefully), stay tuned!:thumbs:
Thank you, looking forward to seeing your pics and thoughts.

Absolutely have to agree... and now I regret not getting this lol
Nice review on the DL. Biggest drawback about the release is the 3 steelbooks aren't up to the quality level of those slips, but it is what it is... no WEA so best that could be done given the material they had to work with.

• Thanks
Reactions: myraan_
Fullslip!

I have to say this is my favourite! I'm a big fan of the classic Jurassic look with just the logo on black! The satin finish on the slip combined with the beautifully embossed and glossy logo makes this pop out!! Only missing the spot gloss on the embers(like on the HB for the FAC's) to make it a perfect fullslip for me!

PSX_20190416_122547.jpgPSX_20190416_122655.jpgPSX_20190416_122620.jpgPSX_20190416_122751.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To sum up i think this is a fantastic release! Amazing quality! The only downside really is the wwa steels. Imagine some Blufans exclusive steels for this, that would have been something!! :hungry::hungry: Sure, maybe it's was a bit expensive aswell considering it was only wwa steels. But for me as a Jurassic fanatic, this is great!! myraan_ approves!:thanks:

To sum up i think this is a fantastic release! Amazing quality! The only downside really is the wwa steels. Imagine some Blufans exclusive steels for this, that would have been something!! :hungry::hungry: Sure, maybe it's was a bit expensive aswell considering it was only wwa steels. But for me as a Jurassic fanatic, this is great!! myraan_ approves!:thanks:
Gotta agree, the slips look great as well as the OC box. Blufans have really stepped it up a couple of notches in the embossing department for their slips as of late, and it's great to see that.

• Thanks
Reactions: myraan_
Fullslip!

I have to say this is my favourite! I'm a big fan of the classic Jurassic look with just the logo on black! The satin finish on the slip combined with the beautifully embossed and glossy logo makes this pop out!! Only missing the spot gloss on the embers(like on the HB for the FAC's) to make it a perfect fullslip for me!

View attachment 422649View attachment 422650View attachment 422651View attachment 422652
Great pics! The full slip is my favourite too and while I do love a good 3D lenticular and the single lenti is awesome, the texture and spot-varnishing on the full slip's logo is just beautiful :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and myraan_
For the one click no exclusive poster as in the promo photo?
If you are referring to the dino size chart, it's just a card not a poster, about the height of the full slip which IMO is the most disappointing part of the release. Speaking of which, I just noticed in the image there's supposed to be another 4 art cards which I don't have, are they simply missing from mine or dropped from the release?