Kick-Ass (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...s{Steelbooks}+c{600}+&cpage=2&urlrefer=search

Release Date: May 28th, 2012

kickass.jpg
kickassback.jpg

kickassinside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of megabee:
yuuukikasso1.jpg

yuuukikasso2.jpg

yuuukikasso3.jpg

yuuukikasso4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
recieved 1 copy today with disc and correct j-card (although a small manufacturing scratch under the card on the front) . have another enroute for a friend in the US, heres hoping for another good copy.
awesome looking steel though. i prefer this to the first uk release i think.

Dude stick with the film, it gets epic... Especially the final act is crazy!!!! But in a good way lol

It's soooo goooood! Just watch it! :D

I don't think this premise has been done before. The opening of the film should hook you straight into it.

Ok so I just wanted to say that I took your advice and attempted to watch it again. I can honestly say the movie is pretty awesome :D I still thought the opening 20 were a little boring but once the actual action started it was awesome. Hit Girl friggen rules, lol. Now I need to get a steel for this movie and Im not sure which one to get... this one or the Canadian release. There both so nice but I don't wanna double dip.

Decisions, decisions...

Ok so I just wanted to say that I took your advice and attempted to watch it again. I can honestly say the movie is pretty awesome :D I still thought the opening 20 were a little boring but once the actual action started it was awesome. Hit Girl friggen rules, lol. Now I need to get a steel for this movie and Im not sure which one to get... this one or the Canadian release. There both so nice but I don't wanna double dip.

Decisions, decisions...

Glad you enjoyed it steelbook86! Now lets bring on Kick-Ass 2!

Quick question though, what was your favourite part of the movie?

Glad you enjoyed it steelbook86! Now lets bring on Kick-Ass 2!

Quick question though, what was your favourite part of the movie?

Ill put my answer in a spoiler below:
Definitely the three scenes where Hit Girl is rippin' all the dudes a new one. That first one in the apartment was just 100% unexpected where she bails out kick ass and then obviously the the last two action sequences where she takes out the guys filming and finally at the apartment where they get the job done.

If I had pick one of those three sequences it would be the first simply because its unexpected your like wtf did she really just do that, lol. I liked the scene where Nic Cage shoots here too, pretty funny.

Yeah I had the same problem, I asked them just to send me the disc rather than me having to send the whole thing back but they wouldn't. Good thing was though they dispatched a replacement before I'd even sent the faulty one back, so I couldn't argue with the service.

Reactions: Hooltra
Yeah I had the same problem, I asked them just to send me the disc rather than me having to send the whole thing back but they wouldn't. Good thing was though they dispatched a replacement before I'd even sent the faulty one back, so I couldn't argue with the service.
I ask them the same thing. Hope they will send me another one.