Killzone 3 CE (PS3 Steelbook) [UK]

Nov 20, 2010
Pensacola
I know that Killzone 2 has a Steelbook that was released in the UK. According to the official site there will also be one for the next game. What I would like to know is where I can order a copy and have it shipped to the U.S., and from anyone that has the Killzone 2 Steelbook--how, if possible, do you purchase the expansion packs and get updates for the game?

Here's a link for the Collector's Edition on the official site:
http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_GB/preorder.html

2qvauqh.jpg

killzone3helghastedition02.jpg

killzone3helghastedition03.jpg

killzone3helghastedition04.jpg

killzone3helghastedition05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DLC is region locked, so your basically screwed without a disc from your locale.

^^Me too. The campaign is looking amazing so far. I just hope the gameplay keeps what was established in 2, and adds a couple of tweaks for improvement.

I got the helghast edition on order :) I'm starting to not care so much about video game steelbooks. Otherwise I would go mad trying to obtain a few...

I do have my favorite vg steelbook though, the BFBC gold one, took me forever to find that one. Got both CODs too.

I ordered the Helghast Edition on amazon for $58. Is that a decent price for this?

Also, does it come with the steelbook?

Edit: I don't think the steelbook comes with it so I cancelled.

Last edited:
Just bought one online last weekend...wish I would have waited! I paid about $47...$40 is a steal on that steel.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

And I have the gun for the move which is supposed to be best on this game...sure makes resistance fun after the initial learning curve.

Yeah, it was about what I expected...you just pick your language when you start up the game the first time. Much like any PAL game I've had. Steel is the same, and I agree, DEF one of my favorites instantly.

Hey guys! Do you know if the french Helghast Edition comes with the steel? I'm confused, I've been a bunch of editions with the steel and some with the amaray.

How can I make sure I'm getting the one with the steel?