King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 15th, 2017
Purchase link: HDzeta
Price: $39.99
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies.
Pre-order time: 26th Sep AM:10:00 EST USA

full

Lenti Effect:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll answer when the news is available. Asking for it daily isn't going to just make it magically appear sooner than you want it to. The information ALWAYS gets posted when he's got it - do you think he's keeping secrets from us? Just stop and wait like the rest of us, please.

He'll answer when the news is available. Asking for it daily isn't going to just make it magically appear sooner than you want it to. The information ALWAYS gets posted when he's got it - do you think he's keeping secrets from us? Just stop and wait like the rest of us, please.
I see your point. The things is that we'll pay for it. It is not a favor. So, just for cortesy, I will never comprehend you ask something to someone and the person simply ignore. I don't know if you get my meaning. I think of course HDZETA has a schedule, nobody is that amateur to run a business without a schedule. So what harm would it do to just say "look we're planning towards the end of month" or "within 5 days". Would you loose a limb just giving that kind of answer? I always was and will be educated when asking something here or in any other place. The minimum I expect is the same in return. I buy HDZETA products. I like their quality so I support their work so I think I'm entitled to some answers specially if formulated with respect.
I was merely keeping the thread alive but okay. There are other manners to obtain the product. Shall bother you no more.