King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 15th, 2017
Purchase link: HDzeta
Price: $39.99
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies.
Pre-order time: 26th Sep AM:10:00 EST USA

full

Lenti Effect:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
will there be a "one click" type of situation for King Arthur, Life, and The Mummy 2017 since they are all going live at the same time tomorrow morning?

Like has been said about a trillion times already before, Hdzeta really need to have a PayPal option. We're in the year 2017 with cyber criminals galore and I value my privacy very much. I only have a debit card so the additional security PayPal offers is priceless. Why won't they use/add it? Costs??

:smashed:

Some retailers don't prefer PayPal fees due to fees and buyers opening disputes taking advantage of buyer protection.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Like has been said about a trillion times already before, Hdzeta really need to have a PayPal option. We're in the year 2017 with cyber criminals galore and I value my privacy very much. I only have a debit card so the additional security PayPal offers is priceless. Why won't they use/add it? Costs??

:smashed:
Agree completely.
Will only order through GB.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Still puzzled as to why they need to add PayPal support. PayPal charges are double those that conventional payment methods charge and a lack of any sort of protection for the seller makes it unappealing.

Reactions: lgans316
Still puzzled as to why they need to add PayPal support. PayPal charges are double those that conventional payment methods charge and a lack of any sort of protection for the seller makes it unappealing.

+1. I am sure the vast majority wouldn't cheat but it is so easy to abuse buyer protection and all it takes if few scammers to ruin the reputation of a business.

• Thanks
Reactions: frankfish44