King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 15th, 2017
Purchase link: HDzeta
Price: $39.99
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies.
Pre-order time: 26th Sep AM:10:00 EST USA

full

Lenti Effect:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m hoping this comes back on the webstore like the previous set of Silver Label releases did, although it was temporary

I didn’t have the funds when this went live

So as with The Mummy, a really nice full slip with a great lenti. Just a shame it's a loose lenti and not a magnet

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
Thank you!
Now all is ok, tracking number was changed.

Hi guys

I'm very upset with HDZeta support
They gave me new tracking number, but... Thats not surprise for me, this number wrong, it's from my other older order, which I already recieved. What wrong with them?

Every order from HDzeta like a triller, I am always nervous, what if they will lose my order... And they lose one by one!
I don't need refund, I just need my orders...

But now no money, no order... Shame of you HDZeta

I just hope, that @wxlinkswd can help me at this situation...

My order number is 5915

Hi guys

I'm very upset with HDZeta support
They gave me new tracking number, but... Thats not surprise for me, this number wrong, it's from my other older order, which I already recieved. What wrong with them?

Every order from HDzeta like a triller, I am always nervous, what if they will lose my order... And they lose one by one!
I don't need refund, I just need my orders...

But now no money, no order... Shame of you HDZeta

I just hope, that @wxlinkswd can help me at this situation...

My order number is 5915

You need to PM then buddy and ask. I’ve never had any issues when it comes to the support side from HDZeta and they will always help you out

I order many items, even very small ones like earphones etc. from China, Korea, Japan and all over the world for several decades now and only once or twice a package was lost during shipment. Thus it is a very rare case that it will happen. And I don't think that it is any different with orders from HDZETA. Of course it can take up to eight weeks until an order arrives, although most arrive within one or two weeks. I think we sometimes have to be a bit more patient...