Release date: January 29, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

01-80033.png
02-80033.png
03-80033.png
01-80033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, nothing in my order history and called my bank too who said everything's fine. I've emailed them so hopefully they can sort it out.

Update: Tried it again and it's just worked :thumbs:

Nah they won't change the art. They'll keep this art just like the kept the art for War for the Planet of the Apes.

Oh wait. Nevermind.

I think you all know the trend by now. And while everybody was kidding before, I now believe it is true.

The studios tease you with this art, then change it, so they can have their steelbook titles sold by many premium edition retailers.

If there are those of you who are seriously wondering whether to wait and buy a premium edition down the road...then wait. If you have the patience :)

It's not about having the patience for me now.... it's not having the money. I'm happy with a basic edition. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to buy premium releases any more. To be honest, most are the same WWA and you're paying an obscene amount of money for a lenticular slip and art cards that you'll never look at again. If I enjoy a movie, and would like to own it then I will pre-order it. If it's in steelbook format, then great, if not, no biggy! It's the "basic" format that got me interested in collecting, so I'm happy to go back to basics! Lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
It's not about having the patience for me now.... it's not having the money. I'm happy with a basic edition. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to buy premium releases any more. To be honest, most are the same WWA and you're paying an obscene amount of money for a lenticular slip and art cards that you'll never look at again. If I enjoy a movie, and would like to own it then I will pre-order it. If it's in steelbook format, then great, if not, no biggy! It's the "basic" format that got me interested in collecting, so I'm happy to go back to basics! Lol!

Just remember to cancel those pre-orders of the items that you don't want close to release day! ;)

Reactions: spookz
I know.... forgot to do it with Master and Commander! Still remember getting the original Iron Man on Play for £9.99!!! Lol!! These were the good old days.

Going to see this on Sunday, so if it's any good, will keep my order in.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
JB Hifi Australia artwork now up . . . presumably same for the HMV and the International steelbook . . . unless, and in the unlikely event, we're having a WONDER WOMAN scenario with multiple choices.
Illustrated Art will not sit well with #1 and will no doubt upset some members here . . .