Release date: January 29, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

01-80033.png
02-80033.png
03-80033.png
01-80033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great, I'll be honest I dont mind the comic book artwork it's certainly better than the Atomic Blonde one

m2226264.jpg
Thanks man! Must admit, I do like it more after seeing the entire artwork... I'd still much prefer something similar to the steelbook for the first movie though, which looks very classy IMO.

Reactions: rj531
Ouch!
DNkQhikXcAAwtKO.jpg

Anyway, looks great as wraparound art . . . and not by just any artist . . . but by Dave Gibbons . . . he of the KINGSMAN comic books/graphic novels.

upload_2017-11-8_13-28-43.png

Dave Gibbons is widely regarded as one of the UK's best comic book artists http://content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1857823,00.html . . . appointed the UK's first Comics Laureate in 2014 to promote literacy in young people . . . famous not just for his work with Mark MIllar, O.B.E. on THE SECRET SERVICE (KINGSMAN) graphic novels https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsman_(franchise) but for illustrating other graphic novels including 2000AD, DOCTOR WHO, GREEN LANTERN, BATMAN and WATCHMEN.
Masses of other stuff going back to the 1970s . . . including album covers such as the one for folk rock group Jethro Tull "Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll, Too Young to Die" (1976):-
_MG_9752-1920x1920.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
I liked the movie. Want a steelbook that properly reflects the movie.
Never read the comics. Don't give a rat's ass about Dave Gibbons. HMV can shove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
I don't get all this comic book art on steelbooks, and no I don't care whether they are well regarded comic book artists, at the end of the day stick to comics, which this isn't it's a movie, so leave it alone :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad