Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,992
Note: Includes Exclusive bonus disk (Japan only)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiet excited to see the pics for this very nice indeed it's been ages since seeing something nice from Japan that gets my attention oh well it's been put aside after seeing this well done Amazon japan.

OMG Sooooo Excited Thanks Guys for the Tag :) but I am so confused !!!

the steel I guess comes with some sort of packages but is it the same as the blu-ray other version they are selling ? Also there is 2 Blu-ray packages with same exact pictures I can't figure out what is what

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B016LTQK4S/?tag=hdnjp-22

Versus

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B017A079JW/?tag=hdnjp-22

Anyone can figure out what the difference of both are ? one is a little higher in price but it is so confusing it looks the same :confused:

The one that is more expensive is the one with the steelbook, the other one is without a steelbook. I know its hard to tell cause its the same picture lol.

no there is 3 All together,

2 Blu-ray Packages
1 Steelbook Release

both Link in my Post #33 are for the Blu-ray version WITHOUT the Steelbook.

:confused:

Here are Both Blu-ray packages that seems the same thing but different Price, This is NOT THE STEELBOOK VERSION

Screen shot 2015-10-29 at 4.43.20 PM.png Screen shot 2015-10-29 at 4.42.46 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue
no there is 3 All together,

2 Blu-ray Packages
1 Steelbook Release

both Link in my Post #33 are for the Blu-ray version WITHOUT the Steelbook.

:confused:

Here are Both Blu-ray packages that seems the same thing but different Price, This is NOT THE STEELBOOK VERSION

View attachment 196955 View attachment 196956

The one that is more expensive is amazon.co.jp exclusive

[Amazon.co.jp limited privilege]Matthew Vaughn director approval waiting benefits (will be announced at the current filmmaking team and negotiating! Finalized as soon as site.)

Reactions: Actarus
My bad, both packages looks similar but indeed one is labeled amazon japan exclusive, but from the picture they look like the same blu-ray package..

Last edited: