Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,992
Note: Includes Exclusive bonus disk (Japan only)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy @luke98 for the tag...:woot::p;)
This looks amazing and I can see this turning out like their Godzilla exclusive. Ordered the complete package with the steel and the digipack...:drool::drool::drool: At last the steel design I have been waiting for...:whistle:

Reactions: Hatori and luke98
love the front / back arts but not so crazy about that standing ovation (with big title) of inside art.... but overall could be impressive package...

Last edited:
I'll try and clear up some of the confusion. There are two different editions available, but two different Amazon Japan exclusive bonuses.

kingsmanpremium.jpg
Premium Edition
  • Digipack
  • Japanese exclusive bonus disc featuring an interview with director, Matthew Vaughn and Colin Firth.
  • Booklet
  • Postcard set
  • Stickers
Premium Edition with Amazon Japan Exclusive Bonus
  • Same as above but comes with a director approved bonus that is currently being finalised. There are no details as to what this is exactly.
Premium edition with Amazon Japanese Exclusive Bonus and Steelbook
  • Same as above but also comes with an empty Steelbook (also an Amazon exclusive) featuring Japanese exclusive artwork.
kingsmanlimited.jpg
Limited Edition
  • Slipcover or Slipbox (Doesn't specify. The Japanese reads "outer case", which is what they call either)
  • Postcard set
  • Stickers
  • Black Amaray case
Limited Edition with Amazon Japan Exclusive Bonus
  • Same as above but comes with the director approved bonus.

Last edited:
@Futurhythm wow thank you so much for all this helpful info but I have one question, in the first 3 Premium Edition on the Picture for the Digipack, the folding part that holds the disk slides into a Slipcover or Slipbox as shown on the picture in Black no(totally to the right of the picture) ?

Reactions: Futurhythm
@Futurhythm wow thank you so much for all this helpful info but I have one question, in the first 3 Premium Edition on the Picture for the Digipack, the folding part that holds the disk slides into a Slipcover or Slipbox as shown on the picture in Black no(totally to the right of the picture) ?
Yes, I'm pretty sure the black thing is the slipbox that the disc holder bit slides into. As for the Steelbook, that's just on its own and a separate thing.

Reactions: Actarus