Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #56) [Korea]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release date: September 5, 2017
Purchase link: KimchiDVD
Price: $36.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey
Note: Limited to 800 numbered copies

20708026_2141386299421909_1830212015561648758_n.jpg

Last edited:
Love the movie but easy pass..whatever happened to Kimchi's plan to release Moana, Beauty & the Beast, Rogue One? I would love to get some announcements for new release films premium (War for POTA, Baby Driver, Dunkirk)

As I've posted I don't know how many times, Kimchi have stated that Disney are hard to work with and hard to get approval on artwork/lenti's etc. This is why the Disney releases take longer. Moana is still coming though ;) Beauty and the Beast and Rogue One are still on the cards also but I believe Moana could well be next

It might feel recycled to you, but unless you open that digibook up you wont see that artwork that Kimchi is having on the slip.

Nobody is forcing you to buy.

Same goes with any premium, unless you take it out of your shelf(not talking about the ones who have room to display), you won't see that Artwork much more.

Plus those ''Thin Fullslip'' do not scream Quality, doesn't feel like a Premium in hands.

So what if I have to take that Digibook out to see the art ?! not a big deal at all :rolleyes:

I don't think these retailers understand how detrimental these re-releases are. My motivation to purchase a steelbook has dropped way low in a last few weeks. Why would I purchase something if it's going to get another 3 releases within a year?
They're going to diminish their entire consumer market for quick short-term profit.

I don't think these retailers understand how detrimental these re-releases are. My motivation to purchase a steelbook has dropped way low in a last few weeks. Why would I purchase something if it's going to get another 3 releases within a year?
They're going to diminish their entire consumer market for quick short-term profit.

Not being funny but they're hardly going to stop just because you/the minority doesn't like it, for every one of you there's someone who will double/triple/quadruple dip and to every one of them they'll be someone who passed on or missed out on all the previous releases

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Same goes with any premium, unless you take it out of your shelf(not talking about the ones who have room to display), you won't see that Artwork much more.

Plus those ''Thin Fullslip'' do not scream Quality, doesn't feel like a Premium in hands.

So what if I have to take that Digibook out to see the art ?! not a big deal at all :rolleyes:

Thats fine. I believe this film has cult status and will sell out quickly. This was damn near a perfect film. It gets better each time I watch it. I will buy every release this film has. The next installment is one of my most anticipated releases this year. This is way better than James Bond films IMO.

Thats fine. I believe this film has cult status and will sell out quickly. This was damn near a perfect film. It gets better each time I watch it. I will buy every release this film has. The next installment is one of my most anticipated releases this year. This is way better than James Bond films IMO.

I agree with you this is one of my favorite Action movie ever, it's just so wicked :wacky:

The slip is classy but completely unnecessary as I have the original Kimchidvd version along with the Blufans, FilmArena, and the Manta Lab box set. I am Kingsman'ed out!

As someone who already owned Manta version, I'm glad those who couldn't get one then have another chance.

I never understand the mentality of wanting to exclude people from getting the same collection you already have.

As someone who already owned Manta version, I'm glad those who couldn't get one then have another chance.

I never understand the mentality of wanting to exclude people from getting the same collection you already have.

Jul'15 - 1st chance: FilmArena full slip
Aug'15 - 2nd chance: KimchiDVD full slip & lenticular slip
Dec'15 - 3rd chance: JP WEA steelbook + Digipak with slipbox
Feb'16 - 4th chance: Blufans lenticular full slip
Mar'17 - 5th chance: Manta Lab lenticular PET slip & 2 full slips & box set
Sep'17 - 6th chance: KimchiDVD full slip

Jul'15 - 1st chance: FilmArena full slip
Aug'15 - 2nd chance: KimchiDVD full slip & lenticular slip
Dec'15 - 3rd chance: JP WEA steelbook + Digipak with slipbox
Feb'16 - 4th chance: Blufans lenticular full slip
Mar'17 - 5th chance: Manta Lab lenticular PET slip & 2 full slips & box set
Sep'17 - 6th chance: KimchiDVD full slip

Correct me if I'm wrong...Only the 3rd with a new artwork premium release?