Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #56) [Korea]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release date: September 5, 2017
Purchase link: KimchiDVD
Price: $36.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey
Note: Limited to 800 numbered copies

20708026_2141386299421909_1830212015561648758_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
By accounts not a re-release of the same steelbook already out there.
Brand new upcoming release shared with the U.K., France and the Czech Republic.
Doing almost exactly what EBlu are doing with Scott Pilgrim (dressing up a new release), as just one other example, only with the addition of character cards, which I believe are not included with SP (?), 800 units instead of 1,000 units . . . presumably the price of this item will reflect those differences.

Word on the street is that this steelbook run will be a 'poor man's' (lol) version of what's gone before and no amount of fancy slips will make this into a silk purse (steelbook-wise).
Word on the street = zero finish with spot gloss on all or parts pf the artwork.

Considering the 4K disc is just around the corner (U.S. and Canada announced and available for pre-order) its inclusion here would have bumped up this package no end, in my estimation.
upload_2017-8-18_11-31-34.png

Last edited:
By accounts not a re-release of the same steelbook already out there.
Brand new upcoming release shared with the U.K., France and the Czech Republic.
Doing almost exactly what EBlu are doing with Scott Pilgrim (dressing up a new release), as just one other example, only with the addition of character cards, which I believe are not included with SP (?), 800 units instead of 1,000 units . . . presumably the price of this item will reflect those differences.

Word on the street is that this steelbook run will be a 'poor man's' (lol) version of what's gone before and no amount of fancy slips will make this into a silk purse (steelbook-wise).
Word on the street = zero finish with spot gloss on all or parts pf the artwork.

Considering the 4K disc is just around the corner (U.S. and Canada announced and available for pre-order) its inclusion here would have bumped up this package no end, in my estimation.
View attachment 328682
What are you talking about.
4k disc already available in UK and has been for months.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet and tommyh84
As there's been an upscaled 4K release out there since March, 2016 I'm surprised to see it's not been included in a steelbook to date.
KINGSMAN 4K + 2D steelbook. Where are you?

With the number of releases of this film out there and with Fox re-releasing the March 2016 4K Amaray just around the corner in September 2017 . . .
bunny-running-round-in-circles.gif

From the very first GIF in Jume 1987 I raise my glass to the 30th Anniversary.
First GIF ever ----------------------------------------------------------------- to cool stuff like this nowadays:-
Ccra8e5.gif
cool-animated-gif-08.gif

Last edited:
I assume in hand pics soon of this then and the first real life look at what this recycled Manta Lab artwork actually looks like