Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #56) [Korea]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release date: September 5, 2017
Purchase link: KimchiDVD
Price: $36.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey
Note: Limited to 800 numbered copies

20708026_2141386299421909_1830212015561648758_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got my steelbook!
Gorgeous slip... my favorite slip of all the Kingsman Steelbook releases thus far- pretty glad I waited for it. But now thinking that I should've snagged the 1/4 slip released by Manta....

Sadly- got the tiniest of micro dents in the front cover of the steelbook itself... it's barely noticeable, especially with the splatter-design on the cover- but still noticeable to my OCD. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Received mine in the mail today.

I was quite confused by the back of the slipcover because it didn't look like the picture in the OP.
So I went through every post in this thread and finally found the answer. I didn't realize that the back with the numbered card on it was basically just an information slip that you remove if you take off the shrinkwrap.

Image.jpg Image (2).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Received mine in the mail today.

I was quite confused by the back of the slipcover because it didn't look like the picture in the OP.
So I went through every post in this thread and finally found the answer. I didn't realize that the back with the numbered card on it was basically just an information slip that you remove if you take off the shrinkwrap.

View attachment 336892 View attachment 336891

That's why people SHOULD OPEN their copies :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I just thought I would mention that I found a listing on eBay for this. 001/800.

He is selling his complete collection of Kimchi starting with this item. Only $212.49 US. Yes hefty.

"My private Kimchi collection will be listed during the month of October 2017. It is complete and all copies are in perfect condition"

I'm only mentioning it because there may be collector's here who might be looking for something specific from the Kimchi line.

$_57.JPG

I just thought I would mention that I found a listing on eBay for this. 001/800.

He is selling his complete collection of Kimchi starting with this item. Only $212.49 US. Yes hefty.

"My private Kimchi collection will be listed during the month of October 2017. It is complete and all copies are in perfect condition"

I'm only mentioning it because there may be collector's here who might be looking for something specific from the Kimchi line.

View attachment 336894

I guess if I have $13,000+ to spend, I might be able to buy his whole collection!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I...Just...Cant...Do...It *gasp* :(

I never used to Open my copies when I started collecting, used to double dip and one Ninja friend @nicblue made me start to get to open some and from there I got so much joy of Opening my editions that now I open almost everything...almost. I remember reading a comment saying something in the likes of ''what does having ''metal and paper wrapped in Plastic'' on your shelf give you ?

And it is so simple, I saw my editions very differently, just metal wrapped in paper and plastic in my bookshelf...it was just a waste of money since I had no intention of reselling them. So ever since I Enjoy My Copies, but I do double dip on the titles I love the most(still have some intense OCD tendencies but what can you do :joy: )

• Thanks
Reactions: nicblue and Stygian
I never used to Open my copies when I started collecting, used to double dip and one Ninja friend @nicblue made me start to get to open some and from there I got so much joy of Opening my editions that now I open almost everything...almost. I remember reading a comment saying something in the likes of ''what does having ''metal and paper wrapped in Plastic'' on your shelf give you ?

And it is so simple, I saw my editions very differently, just metal wrapped in paper and plastic in my bookshelf...it was just a waste of money since I had no intention of reselling them. So ever since I Enjoy My Copies, but I do double dip on the titles I love the most(still have some intense OCD tendencies but what can you do :joy: )

OK I will admit that part of the reason I keep them sealed is in case the day comes that I may need to sell them.
Which is stupid because when that day comes, I honestly believe all of this stuff is going to be worthless to anybody else.

Just like all of those sealed Disney VHS titles that people paid hundreds of dollars for back in the day.
And they only bought them as an investment.

I have sold a couple of steelbook titles simply because something else came along I liked better.

Maybe one day I will tear them all open.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and nicblue