Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Blu-ray Slipbox) (DVDPrime.com Exclusive No.19) [Korea]

Will you support this release? Only reply if really planning on support.

• Yes, Love DVDPrime releases

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No, Not Interested.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : September 26, 2014

Price : $29.50

Link : Yes24.com (Not international Shipping)

Group Buy

Note : If this title is chosen from 600 members over of DVDPrime.com, it will be released. So, stay tuned!

201407151223538100-jpg.84083

Attachments

• 201407151223538100.jpg
    201407151223538100.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 1,255
Last edited:
I haven't heard of this or Northface. But I kind of want because DVDPRIME...

Anybody here seen either of these movies and willing to share some thoughts?

I watched the first 5 minutes of Knocking that Gbox posted on page 1 and it was phenomenal. The writing is brilliant and sold me instantly. Never seen Northface but heard good things. Given how rare DVDPRIME stuff is, to me plopping down $60 bucks for both these is a no brainier. If i really dislike them after watching (which I doubt) then I can easily get my money back by throwing these up on Ebay or the forums here.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Futurhythm
I wanna join the Groupbuy to "Knockin' On Heaven's Door". On Facebook is a post for it, but this is my first Groupbuy an i don't know exactly what i must do. Can someone help me please to get this edition ?

I wanna join the Groupbuy to "Knockin' On Heaven's Door". On Facebook is a post for it, but this is my first Groupbuy an i don't know exactly what i must do. Can someone help me please to get this edition ?

Pretty sure this GB was closed a while ago bud.

Speaking of which - Gbox - Do have an update on the status of the GB?

Hi! Guys!!
Our GB faced big problems. First of all, PA staff couldn't contact to G:BOX for now days. Because, G:BOX made this GB. He sent 20 GB members information's e-mail to PA staff at Early this October. But, PA received ONLY 18 members payments. And PA doesn't know who paid this package.

So, PA & Me wanna contact to G:BOX. But, he didn't answer for us. And then, G:BOX made shipping fee rate for GB members. so, when PA received shipping fee, they can ship to you.

Anyone who contact to G:BOX???
PLZ...

Hi! Guys!!
Our GB faced big problems. First of all, PA staff couldn't contact to G:BOX for now days. Because, G:BOX made this GB. He sent 20 GB members information's e-mail to PA staff at Early this October. But, PA received ONLY 18 members payments. And PA doesn't know who paid this package.

So, PA & Me wanna contact to G:BOX. But, he didn't answer for us. And then, G:BOX made shipping fee rate for GB members. so, when PA received shipping fee, they can ship to you.

Anyone who contact to G:BOX???
PLZ...
I'll try to contact him right now.

Reactions: teddyjun
From PA's message :
-------------------------------------
Payment Confirmed on Paypal

satanclaus - $29.50
spass - $56
cbs777 - $56
whitenie - $56
Zyrin - $29.50