Kong: Skull Island (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Saturday July 6 at 6PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossing on the title and spot gloss finish to the image

K_SI.jpg

K_SI (open).jpg

Last edited:
I'm fully expecting to cancel when it is revealed that this is the steelbook in the FAC version:naughty:

Interested to see what art they choose for slips but I’m done with fac slips and extras. I don’t mind a wea steel from them but on its own without their crap with it

Really like this release, definitely a pre-order for me

That's weird-looking with all that red space around the image. Kong is a huge fella who can use all of the extra space available. Also, no artwork on the back? The designer and those who approved the design will surely spend some time in purgatory because of this.(n)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
The red Roger Rabbit is one of the top steels ever.
the gold was a cash grab and would have been welcomed more with OLD STEEL HEADS had it have been gloss. Cause it would have made the gold pop. Set it next to Devils Double UK or NL and it'll speak volumes.

As for this Kong, I think it looks great. I dont mind the border, but to each his own. Subjective. The nothing on the back is kinda lame, but if any of you attend to Cons then take it and have an artist to a sharpie remarque (sketch) on the back. Pimp the canvas! If the artist cant doodle a Gorilla then they shouldnt be at the Con. lol.

Meanwhile.....in an even WORSE parallel universe......
View attachment 436773
:LOL:

Virkia will love it.

Haha you know it. Greatest of the year or summat right?

Seems like there is already subjective reviews in the Zavvi product listing aswell, oh dear :D

Lol they are great. Best part is 8 people have said the second one is not helpful yet no one has touched the sarcastic back art comment. Where is the ‘fine line’ for the people who was not happy with the second comment? Lol genius