Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they have reverted back to HK post now, instead of dealersend. So that's RM in the UK and not yodel, thank god!

Thank you so much, yes that was.the web where I purchased it.
I went to page 2 but I didn't see a GB,
Do you have the link to join the GB

You are a saver my friend.
The GB is closed, the link no longer will take you to the active GB it will just bring you to the page I already linked you.
You need to sign in on the website and then you can see your order number, then click the ''CHAT WITH US'' option below on the right side and contact the GB host for any questions.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Rulocal
The GB is closed, the link no longer will take you to the active GB it will just bring you to the page I already linked you.
You need to sign in on the website and then you can see your order number, then click the ''CHAT WITH US'' option below on the right on that site and contact the GB host for any questions.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Billy Talent