Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on March 24, at 12 AM UK time)
Prices: £29.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's) - £99.99 (Deluxe)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Group buy: hosted by samdavies - Collector's Edition.

14512622-5495038228927626 Large.jpeg14512259-9455037988713687 Large.jpeg14512258-7215037985010991 Large.jpeg
Standard includes:
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • Limited to 600 Single Units

Collectors includes:
  • Limited to 1200 Units from 1201 - 2400
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker
  • Exclusive Numbering Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder

Deluxe includes:
  • Limited and Numbered Presentation Box - 0001 / 1200
  • Includes First Matching 1200 Numbered Collectors Editions - 0001 / 1200
  • Exclusive Presentation Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss)
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Police ID Card
  • Farmland Milk Carton
  • Mathilda Sun Necklace Choker (movie prop, not to be worn)
  • Enamel Plant Pin
  • Farmland Flyer
  • A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet
  • Exclusive Collectors Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Not true! I had on preorder Rambo steelbook and while it was true steelbook got dispatched according to tracking it never left warehouse and i got refunded with 0 explanation why.
Typical Zavvi sh*t.
Until you get steelbook in hands i wouldn't believe it otherwise.
That's unfortunate for you, but nothing to do with zavvi not honouring international preorders. Many customers have received international preorders since the change, your's just sounds like a standard zavvi screw up, rather them not honouring ANY international orders.

Christ I sound as autonomous as Paul reading that back :rofl:

That's unfortunate for you, but nothing to do with zavvi not honouring international preorders. Many customers have received international preorders since the change, your's just sounds like a standard zavvi screw up, rather them not honouring ANY international orders.

Honestly mate, I’ve just assumed Paul had 2 accounts up until this post confirming it’s not paul

:coffee: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies

Paul's reaction:
7tohiw.jpg

That's because you're repeating same words 3 times, normal people don't. :shipped:

Honestly mate, I’ve just assumed Paul had 2 accounts up until this post confirming it’s not paul

:coffee: :LOL:

No, @samdavies makes much more sense. :thumbs:

eeek don't do it, i can't handle two robots, my brain gets frazzled :wtf:

Haha, well surely Leon is not going to be this date now, more end of September early October, looks like Fifth Element going into early August.
Honestly I’d be surprised if Léon is this year now. Or at least around Christmas

But we’ve seen the video and pics (of FE) so it’s definitely happening and I certainly won’t be bothering zavvi with “where’s my order” questions when A) they won’t have a clue. B) we all in the same boat. And C) it’s still happening anyway

Reactions: Roofr4sh
2 month delay, as expected, same as The Fifth Element. So we'll probably get it by November. I just hope to receive it by the end of that month.

That’s a 1 month and 1 day delay. Not 2 months

Original release date was 31st August

It was never going to be August 31 as that is a Thursday
Zavvi had that date listed previously for some strange reason :LOL:

October 2 is a usual Monday
Don’t matter they still listed that date and it’s not a standard release, it don’t matter what day of the week they list as the release. And I’m fairly certain fifth element never came out on a Monday either.
But regardless if It was the Monday before or after the 31st that’s still not a 2 months delay

Don’t matter they still listed that date and it’s not a standard release, it don’t matter what day of the week they list as the release. And I’m fairly certain fifth element never came out on a Monday either.
But regardless if It was the Monday before or after the 31st that’s still not a 2 months delay
Fifth Element was Monday July 31st
Some customers got delivery on release date but most was the Tuesday or later

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Shame this got delayed as the 31st is my birthday, hopefully it'll result in a better quality product, really loved the fifth element deluxe edition, some of the extras were a bit low quality except the multipass. I'm really looking forward seeing this in hand, I think the slips will look great, gloss steelbook too.

Fifth Element was Monday July 31st
Some customers got delivery on release date but most was the Tuesday or later
Didn't everyone get charged the Friday after delivery date? At least the most recent date after all the delays. Then get delivered a week and a day after delivery date. Except for me cos mine shipped a week after payment taken.

Didn't everyone get charged the Friday after delivery date? At least the most recent date after all the delays. Then get delivered a week and a day after delivery date. Except for me cos mine shipped a week after payment taken.
Go back through the Fifth Element thread you will see some members mention had payment taken on Friday July 28th with dispatch on 28th/29th/30th
Some customers did get delivery on Monday July 31st and others the next day on Tuesday August 1st
For some customers it varied when shipped as EverythingBlu team themselves was looking after packaging and dispatch of orders for the collector's and Deluxe editions.
That's why you had good packaging used.

Fifth Element release date was Monday July 31st (end of July) that's why payment started to be taken on the 28th and dispatch 28th/29th/30th for some orders.
Some customers it was after release date when payment was taken and order was dispatched.