Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on March 24, at 12 AM UK time)
Prices: £29.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's) - £99.99 (Deluxe)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Group buy: hosted by samdavies - Collector's Edition.

14512622-5495038228927626 Large.jpeg14512259-9455037988713687 Large.jpeg14512258-7215037985010991 Large.jpeg
Standard includes:
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • Limited to 600 Single Units

Collectors includes:
  • Limited to 1200 Units from 1201 - 2400
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker
  • Exclusive Numbering Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder

Deluxe includes:
  • Limited and Numbered Presentation Box - 0001 / 1200
  • Includes First Matching 1200 Numbered Collectors Editions - 0001 / 1200
  • Exclusive Presentation Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss)
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Police ID Card
  • Farmland Milk Carton
  • Mathilda Sun Necklace Choker (movie prop, not to be worn)
  • Enamel Plant Pin
  • Farmland Flyer
  • A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet
  • Exclusive Collectors Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just noticed they changed the poster designs. From the original posters to the illustrated/ pop art images! Wonder why that was changed. Preferred the originals

4B2C03E1-5F63-488A-9A7B-18E8E1489433.jpeg

8C749C67-D8A8-4AF6-8714-FD4F26BE56B8.jpeg

Only just noticed they changed the poster designs. From the original posters to the illustrated/ pop art images! Wonder why that was changed. Preferred the originals

View attachment 568232

View attachment 568233
Ohh yes. Those replacements are garbage though! Just a piece of tat as a filler. The ID card is tripe too. You wouldn’t have a captured still as your photo surely. Can anyone confirm if he shows his ID in the movie? And what is the image? Would be a face on mug shot on an ID.

Ohh yes. Those replacements are garbage though! Just a piece of tat as a filler. The ID card is tripe too. You wouldn’t have a captured still as your photo surely. Can anyone confirm if he shows his ID in the movie? And what is the image? Would be a face on mug shot on an ID.
That's why the Deluxe version was a waste of money imo. For collectors who want matching sets I can totally understand why they wanted to buy it.
Beyond the nice larger Case, it's just full of "under a dollar" filler tat (as is the Collectors one) but it's more palatable cost wise.
There's no value beyond the steelbook and slips.
It's my hope that EB ditch a lot of this fluff for their next release. It screams cheap. Maybe just those super quality slips, start with a couple of cool lentis as well, some high quality cards and a solid book or booklet. Offer different designs in the same price bracket.

Manta, WeET, Blufans and Nova Media have had the formula right for years. Copy that. Do we really need the extra crud for another £45/50.

Dammit! I just got an email from Zavvi saying that they are refunding my Leon CE. It says that they received my return shipment. What's weird is that my original tracking still shows it being on track for this Friday. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that today's email is wrong and I'll still get my shipment. :scat:

Zavvi will reimburse you in that case but since they have finally learned to register their parcels correctly with IOSS, there should be no customs charge at all.
Well, I just received the Collector's Edition and the Dekuxe Edition and had to pay 55€ in customs and handling fees.... let's see if I can find the one zavvi customer service person who knows about reimbursing :rofl:

• Wow
Reactions: SteelCollz
Well, I just received the Collector's Edition and the Dekuxe Edition and had to pay 55€ in customs and handling fees.... let's see if I can find the one zavvi customer service person who knows about reimbursing :rofl:
did you order from zavvi.com or zavvi.de?

55 euros on a £60 item? it should be 20% shouldnt it?

I got my DELUXE EDITION. Surprisingly there is no number on the number card, instead it is one flat card. WTF? Anyone gets the same problem?

No number on my card on the outer box, but there is a number on the card on the back of the collector's edition that is in the box and on the sticker on the bottom of the outer box.

Reactions: yelin0318
My first deluxe box set arrived a few days ago and was loose in the box with that shredded type brown paper. It somehow made its way to California without damage. My second deluxe box set arrived today, but it was double boxed like The Fifth Element editions.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Mine came in, one corner slightly busted, but the entire bottom plastic is cracked. Zavvi said they'd send a replacement when back in stock (ya know, the limited edition item that is now sold out - ha), and to just send mine back in. Yeesh.