Last Blu-ray Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,894 6 0
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 21, 2011
Reactions
189 0 0
Gone with the Wind :)

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Tron The Ultimate Experience :D

Apr 12, 2011
Indonesia
Reactions
1,525 1 0
holiday in hongkong got me these: :D

and after i got home, this comes from UK & Canada :D

Sep 14, 2011
Reactions
2 0 0
Hi I am new here just wanted to say very nice pix the Dusk til Dawn on the first page is ridiculous.

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Reactions
2,611 0 0
Ok, here are the faves from my collection:

And so on... lol..

Well, as you can see, mostly of my items are DVDs and not blu-rays.. But I'm trying to collect BDs too.. I just don't see to find rare stuff in the format.. :D

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Reactions
2,611 0 0
:drool: wow, you got some awesome ones .. both DVD and BD ... and many i never knew existed. Any good films in that 20 westerns?

Haha.. Thanks! Well, that's why they're my faves! ;)
Oh, only great titles, IMO:
- The Good the Bad and the Ugly;
- Fistful of Dollars;
- For a Few Dollars More;
- My Darlyng Clementine;
- North to Alaska;
- The Big Trail;
- Alamo;
- Bandolero;
- Fistful of Dynamite;
- Viva Zapata;
- Magnificent Seven;
Need more?? lol.. Joke.. hehe.. I tried to search the whole list but it seems impossible to do it in english, so here's the link to amazon France with the titles, in French though.. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Awesome pics, Sammy-thanks for posting!:)
Thank youu! Oh, my entire pleasure!
:D

Zero

Six String Ninja
Premium Supporter
Great collection. I´m still hunting that sweet From Dusk Till Dawn Titty Twister.I also started collecting DVD Special Editions but i switched to BluRay about 1 year ago. My biggest problem now is the lack of space for them.:D

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Reactions
2,611 0 0
Great collection. I´m still hunting that sweet From Dusk Till Dawn Titty Twister.I also started collecting DVD Special Editions but i switched to BluRay about 1 year ago. My biggest problem now is the lack of space for them.:D

Thanks!! Aw, I got mine directly from Italy.. You could try ebay.it for that, maybe.. :)
haha... Same here.. No space for anything.. That's why I'm doing a new format for the DVD room.. That will give me space for a few years more.. lol