Multi Last game played/purchased

Finished the story for "The Darkness II" and moved onto "Captain America" on PS3 and "Reality Fighters" on Vita.

Nearly done with the story for CA so I'll have to find something else to play at work...

Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Im really liking it. :)

yeah this is next on my list.:D

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

yeah it's a solid 8.5, plus each episode is only like 5 bucks i think.But there taking forever to release the next episode.

yeah i bought the pass today and played some of the first episode,realy like it :D

Started Resident Evil 5 last night.

I bought it off US PSN for $20 a few months back but only got round to playing today (wasted too much time playing Yakuza 3).

I have begun on Veteran difficulty with the AI as Sheva. Feeling kinda too confined & cramped in the narrow environments, Chris's movement and camera control, but hopefully i will adjust.

Also had to boost some more ammo as its a little too scarce for my liking :naughty:

Nice. :) I need to play those! I have them just haven't started them.

Still playing LEGO Harry Potter.

I probably won't start it for a bit, i'm currently working on both Silent Hill 3HD and Silent Hill: Downpour. I'm also slowly working on the Pinball Arcade on Vita, loving the newly added tables Bride Of Pin*Bot and Medievil Madness. I can't wait until Pin*bot and Funhouse make it. Then maybe i can part with my Williams Pinball Collection discs, finally, since it's fetching about $50 used and complete.

Traded in my black friday copy of battlefield 3 with 100% trade in credit at Best Buy, used my RZ $20 off coupon for Max Payne 3. Came out to $15.:scat: The game is fun

Got the walking dead season pass the other day and love it so far. Also picked up ico/SOTC yesterday!

I need to play the Walking Dead but i've been debating on waiting for all 5... I have the pass and the first 2 downloaded... I just haven't decided when I want to play them. Let me know what you think if you do.

Also, LMK about ICO/SOTC. That's another game I got but haven't played.

I need to play the Walking Dead but i've been debating on waiting for all 5... I have the pass and the first 2 downloaded... I just haven't decided when I want to play them. Let me know what you think if you do.

Also, LMK about ICO/SOTC. That's another game I got but haven't played.

Im half way through episode 1 and its really fun and enjoyable! At times it really makes you panic. I was debating if i should wait for all 5 but i just couldnt wait...!!!