Multi Last game played/purchased

Just beat Heavy Rain! What an awesome story! Truly amazing. An there are 22 different endings soo.. you can play it very often, but I think Ill stick to "my" ending :p

Heavy Rain has one of the best narratives in the history of gaming. Glad you were able to complete it and enjoy it. I went through and watched all 22 different endings. I very rarely play for Platinum trophies, but Heavy Rain deserved my attention. :)

I currently have my Journey: Collector's Edition on its way from thatgamecompany Direct and I have a massive backlog to catch up on. The next game I play, though, will be The Walking Dead: Episode 3... as well as ZEN Pinball 2, which I'll be downloading tonight. :scat:

Reactions: marillion45
Assassin Creed Revelations
Mortal Kombat: Collector's Edition [US]

Only recently finished that myself to get up to speed for ACIII. Had Revelations since it came out but just never ended up playing it til now.

Also been playing Red Dead GOTY edition, another game I never ended up playing until now. Hoping to finish it before Borderlands 2 comes out.

Only recently finished that myself to get up to speed for ACIII. Had Revelations since it came out but just never ended up playing it til now.

Also been playing Red Dead GOTY edition, another game I never ended up playing until now. Hoping to finish it before Borderlands 2 comes out.

I like both red dead and assassins creed are excellent. I started playing The halo games in chronological order. It's been pretty fun.

In the mail yesterday:

51rv-dPhFSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51G6v4N9irL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just received mine, too! Can't wait to play through the mini-games and watch the documentaries! :scat:

I have a bunch of games sitting here in my backlog, but realistically, the next game I play through will probably be Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Can't wait for that! :D

Nice! I traded my sealed copy of Gravity Rush for the VITA that i got from the Wal-Mart, 3 VITA games for $40 sale, for Journey. My backlog isn't what it use to be, as i set myself a limit of $20 or less, for most games. I did recently break my own rule though, for a brand new copy of Borderlands 2, for $47 shipped. Some games, i just have to break the rule for.

Just finished Spec Ops The Line NOT the type of game I normally play on but I found it really engaging . The story and Graphics superb.

Started Resident Evil 6 as I type. Glad I have played on Spec Ops and Deus Ex Human Revolution as I don't think I could cope with the control changes for the inventory That bit is taking a lot of getting used to.

Playing it on Professional now this either means that the Game is getting easier OR I am getting better at playing them. I have a really bad feeling that it is the first option but i will see.