Multi Last game played/purchased

just bought fifa 13 , nhl 13 and pro evo 13 for ps3 , all 3 are the best yet in there series.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

But soccer is just so damn boring to watch, minus the world cup, imo. If the field wasn't so wide, or they added a flame pit or crocodile moat or something like that, i could watch it.

the english premiership isnt boring , the best league in the world , u have been watching major league soccer? then yes that is boring my friend

Nice! I traded my sealed copy of Gravity Rush for the VITA that i got from the Wal-Mart, 3 VITA games for $40 sale, for Journey. My backlog isn't what it use to be, as i set myself a limit of $20 or less, for most games. I did recently break my own rule though, for a brand new copy of Borderlands 2, for $47 shipped. Some games, i just have to break the rule for.

I've been waiting for price drops on a lot of titles, but I always bite the bullet when it's a limited edition that I want. I know that 8 out of 10 times a LE will drastically drop in price after it's release, but the other 2 times, they go OOP and sell out and then blast up in price on the secondary market. The Medal of Honor: Warfighter that I have on the way is the GovX exclusive Military Edition. The next game to arrive after that will be the limited edition for Zone of the Enders HD Collection. :D

Just finished Spec Ops The Line NOT the type of game I normally play on but I found it really engaging . The story and Graphics superb.

Started Resident Evil 6 as I type. Glad I have played on Spec Ops and Deus Ex Human Revolution as I don't think I could cope with the control changes for the inventory That bit is taking a lot of getting used to.

Playing it on Professional now this either means that the Game is getting easier OR I am getting better at playing them. I have a really bad feeling that it is the first option but i will see.

I played the demo for Spec Ops: The Line, but I thought it was just a generic third-person shooter. After reading reviews about how twisted and mind-blowing the story is, I think I'm definitely going to have to play through the full game one day.

Played - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
Bought - Dragon Age: Origins.
Pre-ordered - Dishonored.
Want - Dragon's Dogma.

:oohyeah:

Still working on Borderlands 2, i have to be close to having 100 hours into the game. This one is miles above the first Borderlands, though i still enjoyed the first one. Level 33 Gunzerker at the moment.

Reactions: Marty mcfly
Bought Okami HD off the PS Store. I wish it would've been released on disc, but I'll take it any way I can get it. Okami was one of the most original and most underrated video games of the PS2 era. It's an absolute gem. Like playing Zelda as a dog instead of a little boy. :p

Finished Borderlands 2. Played, enjoyed and beat Journey, twice. Tried to play Neverdead, didn't like it. Started playing Saints Row The Third, finally.

nice, my latest was Wolverine the Uncaged Edition had no idea they made an edition like that. Pretty cool, unlimited ferocity the whole time it says .... saving it to play in January. :)