Multi Last game played/purchased

Just got the Walking Dead game - might take a break from Dishonored over the weekend and play it a bit.

The Amazing Spiderman: It was a fun game and I'd recommend it to any spiderman fans as you will enjoy it. However, the main storyline will not take very long to beat so make sure you actually take the time to enjoy the story because after you beat it all that is left is the side missions.

Just bought the God of War collection and God of War 3, I've finished GOW 1 so far. The game is awesome, with some of the most frustrating puzzles I've ever experienced on a video game. I can't wait to jump into the second one. :scat:

I'm playing the MAss Effect trilogy and I'm hooked. (Not playing anything at the moment though). When my health returns, I want to play halo 4 with deuce again and black ops online.

just on with resident evil 6.....playing the Leon mission at the moment and I must say it's a great game but not as good as the older ones...all the puzzle solving aspects of the game are virtually non existent.

Far cry 3 stayed in my console till completed great game but just don't play the game doing missions explore the island much more enjoyment will be had.

My only issues

Bad FOV
Screen tear
Frame rate

But overall BRAVO to UBI

Best enjoyed on a high end PC to get all that extra BLING ;)

Having a Blast on this game.....
far-cry-3-16268-800x600.jpg

Reactions: Scary Hair
Dead Islands ok...lots of fetch quests etc but you can have some good fun with it, lots of weapons and then you can build new ones with materials you can find. New one is out soon as well Dead Island: Riptide, check out the collectors edition they brought out for the UK and the massively fake apology they let out within 24 hours