Multi Last game played/purchased

I had fun with Dead Island. I had the regular version, played and beat it and got rid of it. I picked up the one above with all of the extra stuff for $20 as well, but haven't opened it since the black friday sales.

I'm not a huge gamer, so this might be a dumb question..What kind of "shooter" is this??
I don't like it, when I can just see hands and a weapon..I like seeing the whole person, like in Uncharted..

Sorry, yes, I was talking about Dead Island :)

So, then I should look for third person shooter games??..Are there a lot of those?

Sorry, yes, I was talking about Dead Island :)

So, then I should look for third person shooter games??..Are there a lot of those?

yup there are.The third person genre is the biggest after the fps and is primed to make a comeback.if you don't have Dead Space 1 and 2,Batman arkham asylum and arkham city and maybe the red faction games.All of these games can be found on the cheap and are great games.their not cover heavy like uncharted is but they're third person games.

Played, enjoyed and beat Epic Mickey 2.

Finally started Silent Hill: Downpour, on friday.

Finally have my PS3 backlog down to about 20 games. I guess it helps if you quit buying new games for a bit and play what ya have. Well, not totally quit buying new games, just the few ya absolutely have to play not too long after it's release.