Multi Last game played/purchased

Playing Bioshock Infinite. It's different compared to the first two, but I definitely like it. Good game so far.

Just downloaded Labyrinth Legends and Malilcious on PSN (free for PSN Plus subscribers. LL is a great puzzle game. Simple, but has great graphics and is quite challenging as well. Haven't tried Malicious yet.

Here is a list for a couple of months worth of purchases:

Bioshock Infinite PS3
Deadly Premonition Director's Cut PS3
Bioshock 1 Black Label PS3
Resistance Fall Of Man Black Label PS3
Darksiders II Black Label PS3
Spec-Ops The Line Premium Edition PS3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Greatest Hits PS2
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Black LabelPS2
The Bouncer Black Label Ps2

Here is a list for a couple of months worth of purchases:

Bioshock Infinite PS3
Deadly Premonition Director's Cut PS3
Bioshock 1 Black Label PS3
Resistance Fall Of Man Black Label PS3
Darksiders II Black Label PS3
Spec-Ops The Line Premium Edition PS3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Greatest Hits PS2
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Black LabelPS2
The Bouncer Black Label Ps2

I might not me the biggest Naruto fan,but i will thrash anybody in those ps2 Naruto games,lol :cool:

PS3 game package from e by the bay.

PS3GPU.jpg

PS3GPU (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the mail in trades from GameTZ the past few days:

Bioshock Infinite
Farcry 3
DMC Devil May Cry

Started playing Bioshock this morning, and of course it's awesome as all hell.

In the mail in trades from GameTZ the past few days:

Bioshock Infinite
Farcry 3
DMC Devil May Cry

Started playing Bioshock this morning, and of course it's awesome as all hell.

BioShock Infinite is def my game of the year and of the best in awhile. I'm currently playing through God of War: Ascension and while it's fun I'm a little tired of all the prequel stuff. Would love a GOW4 but I'm not really sure which gods are left to be killed lol.

Played and finished bioshock infinite,metro last light,and dead island riptide in the last month out of the 3 dead island riptide as been my fave.

Bioshock is way overrated IMO.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Currently working my way through Dead Island Riptide on PS3.. Not the greatest game ever made , but I`m addicted. LOL.

Playing dead island riptide on 360 finished it once and started again your stats and weapons carry over before you end it put all your items in storage.

Bought on a whim and not the reviews which were terrible got the BAIT edition for £39 and its turned out my fave game since FAR CRY 3,and another play through with all your weapons from the start is well worth playing again.

Bioshock and metro last light I finished and traded straight away.

Got the last of us coming next week :thumbs:

Been playing FUSE, it may have bad writing and story, but the game play, is so damn good. Echelon mode is a blast with randoms or with friends.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4