Multi Last game played/purchased

Just finishing up on Far Cry 3 not the type of game I normally play but I am enjoying it in a strange way.

Then Hitman Trilogy and Absolution.

I have go a little game back up at the moment .

Took me ages to get the Mines Of Moria Trophy on Lego L.O.T.R 100% on game and Trophy list a first for me LOVED it though just Amazing.

Played and beat Binary Domain. It was a pretty cool game that i recommend.

Download from the PSN Store and started playing: HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, which is also pretty cool so far.

I've recently picked up Resistance 3, got half way through it but didn't really enjoy it as much as the previous one, so this one's on hold. Also got Red Dead Redemption (GOTY edition)which is pretty fun, and Bulletstorm, which I haven't opened yet. Don't really have much free time lately.

I've recently picked up Resistance 3, got half way through it but didn't really enjoy it as much as the previous one, so this one's on hold. Also got Red Dead Redemption (GOTY edition)which is pretty fun, and Bulletstorm, which I haven't opened yet. Don't really have much free time lately.

Yeah, i remember having to force myself to finish Resistance 3.

Just finished Metal Gear Rising. Not usually my sort of thing but massively enjoyed it. Even if it is only 6 hours long.

Will probably trade in for Tomb Raider this week.

Yeah, i remember having to force myself to finish Resistance 3.

And the thing is, I loved the second one, so I expected this one to be on par...

I received NFS: Most Wanted yesterday, gave it a quick spin, and it's pretty great. Visually I liked Criterion's previous instalment better, but other than that it's a blast. I still think though that in this generation, Burnout Paradise holds the crown for the best arcade racer.

FIFA 13. I wish Electronic Arts could have the official license for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and FIFA Club World Cup.

And the thing is, I loved the second one, so I expected this one to be on par...

I received NFS: Most Wanted yesterday, gave it a quick spin, and it's pretty great. Visually I liked Criterion's previous instalment better, but other than that it's a blast. I still think though that in this generation, Burnout Paradise holds the crown for the best arcade racer.

I agree with ya about Burnout Paradise. It's by far, the racing game i've enjoyed the most this gen.

Reactions: popculturefanatic
Currently playing Assassins Creed III - it's taken ages to get going, as if they've created a prologue lasting 5-6 hours.