Multi Last game played/purchased

Purchased The Last of Us, then decided to upgrade my hard drive. It took 3 days to reinstall / download everything and I haven't even played it yet.:ohno:

Currently working my way through Hitman Absolution and not loving it to be honest.
Guess that's what happens when your previously played game was The Last of Us ;)

Just received The Last of Us, and put about 4 hours into it. So far, i'm impressed with the way this game manages to make me feel. Decided to start on "Hard" right away, so i can get my hands on "Survivor" ASAP.

God pissed at God Of War Ascension at chapter 28 and quit. Tried to play Castlevania Lords Of Shadow, couldn't get into it. Started Quantum Theory.

Just an update on Deus Ex: got platinum and all DLC trophies, yay!

Now I have just to decide what to play next. In the list: XCOM, Sleeping Dogs, AC III, GoW I, II, Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus, inFamous 2. I might be forgetting some.

I just can't pick one.

wait what?GTA V,Beyond: Two Souls , Gran turismo 6 and WWE 14 are all still coming to the ps3 and not next gen.Don't jump to soon.

Don't care about GTA.. hated Gran Turismo 5, not going to play wwe.. and have no idea what Beyond: Two Souls is.

I did forget at least 1 game tho. Batman Arkham origins. Also forgot about sleeping dogs.

It's not like i'm going to retire the PS3. It will be sitting alongside my ps4.

I finished Portal 2. Excellent game and I can't recommend it enough.
Also finished Tomb Raider.

My next game to start next week is Assassin's Creed 2.

Last edited: