Multi Last game played/purchased

Started SOTC from the ICO collections. Fun game, really makes you think and frustrates you a little. It was hard starting off as the controls are a little weird for my taste! So far its enjoyable :)

I keep trying to play stuff, but i just don't seem to be in the mood to get into a game this time of the year. I still play alot of Pinball Arcade on my Vita, but that's about it. This time of the year is more for me to watch movies and tv, i seem to do most of my gaming in the fall/winter months.

Finally started playing Motorstorm: Apocalypse, after it sat here new and sealed for about 6 months. This is one of the reasons i quit buying 95% of games when they're released. Games like Uncharted, God Of War, and such, i'll always buy day 1. But for the most part, $25 or less is my price point.

Ill be buying Madden this year for like the first time in 4-5 years.

Been playing Crysis on PSN ... pretty bad ass for 9.99 dl ... awesome graphics and gameplay

Reactions: RiX
Don't bother, the rest of the world plays real football, madden is just the video game version of a pretend sport. FIFA 13 is where it's at, FIFA 12 was the best selling game of all time for a reason, even had several steelbooks for the release ;)
I Just picked up the AVP movie, game (PS3) and Steelbook for under £10 :oohyeah:

But soccer is just so damn boring to watch, minus the world cup, imo. If the field wasn't so wide, or they added a flame pit or crocodile moat or something like that, i could watch it.

Don't bother, the rest of the world plays real football, madden is just the video game version of a pretend sport. FIFA 13 is where it's at, FIFA 12 was the best selling game of all time for a reason, even had several steelbooks for the release ;)
I Just picked up the AVP movie, game (PS3) and Steelbook for under £10 :oohyeah:

FIFA 12 was NOT the best selling game of all time lol