Multi Last game played/purchased

Had the PS4 since July.

Batman Arkham Knight - completed and sold on

Last of Us - completed and sold on

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - played a few times and sold on (purchased much too late and WAY behind on weapons, tactics, map layouts etc)

FIFA 16 - great stuff - a keeper until I get bored!

Until Dawn - completed and soon to be sold on

Nathan Drake Collection - Not yet opened - never played these before so looking forward to it :)

Grabbed The Swapper and InFamous: First Light on the PSN sale. Enjoying both although I find InFamous suffering from the same issues as the PS3 games - kinda dead open world and a distinct lack of melee combat options. :happy:

Last of Us - completed and sold on
Sacrilege! :D

Bought the Uncharted trilogy, nearly completed 2. Was thrilled to finish the original game, I seem to remember being stuck at a point the first time playin through on the PS3 and when I got back to it I had no idea where I was or what I was doing :D.

Haven't bought an Assassin's Creed game in a long time as the past few have just annoyed me, only one I really enjoyed was the second game but the new one looks decent. Tomb Raider coming soon as well as Battlefront.

Finished God Of War 3 Remastered. Started The Order 1886 finally. Not sure what everybody was complaining about with The Order, i'm really enjoying it. Trying to get a few games completed, before Fallout 4 sucks up all of my gaming time, in a few weeks.

Finished God Of War 3 Remastered. Started The Order 1886 finally. Not sure what everybody was complaining about with The Order, i'm really enjoying it. Trying to get a few games completed, before Fallout 4 sucks up all of my gaming time, in a few weeks.
People were mad about length not quality.one of the best looking games to release.

Finished Assassins Creed Unity. Enjoyed it for the most part and got over 100 hours out of it. Didn't 100% it as found the murder mystery quests and rifts boring. Co op was a nice touch.

Just filling up my time now playing Forza 6 (it always sucks me back in!) before Fallout comes out tomorrow, destroys my life and wrecks my marriage! :naughty:

Sweet, just picked it up for XboxOne!

Also been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. The game is beautiful!
More puzzle tombs too, like the originals compared to the last.
Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I am. There's plenty of different modes too, so if you don't like one, then there's a good chance there's another one will like.

Looking forward to checking out Rise of the Tomb Raider... got to wait for the PS4 release though. :(