Multi Last game played/purchased

just finished the campaign for Rise of the Tomb Raider and must say I enjoyed it more than the first(and was surprised at how much I liked the first)

going to keep at it for collectables but not sure I can bring myself to doing the story on survival difficulty(always do games on normal difficulty) and some moments were tricky, having me quit until the next day.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Debating whether or not to pick up The Division 2, didn't get a chance to play the beta but heard a lot of people saying that it no different from the first.

Debating whether or not to pick up The Division 2, didn't get a chance to play the beta but heard a lot of people saying that it no different from the first.
Yeah, it just looks more of the same to me. I had a lot of fun with the first game to begin with, but it soon became boring, so I've absolutely no interest in the second one.

Yeah, it just looks more of the same to me. I had a lot of fun with the first game to begin with, but it soon became boring, so I've absolutely no interest in the second one.

Same for me, really enjoyed the first for a while but soon got fed up with it. Think I'll be giving this a miss or wait till it's taken a big price drop.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Just finished Telltales the walking dead Michonne mini series .

Not a bad little part of the series, quite enjoyed it. Just need to get the last one now:)

• Thanks
...and I'm playing Sniper Elite III ATM. Got it cheap on Steam. Waiting SE I remastered to get cheaper. The slo mo kills are pretty brutal ... :wow:

And the best online game I've ever played : Day of Infamy. Not the prettiest, but excellent community and pretty realistic. Plus awesome maps. If into WWII online shooters try it !

Picked up World war Z but haven't had a chance to give it ago yet :oohyeah:

Think I'll be sitting down later to give it a shot :whistle:

Attachments

• IMG_4302.JPG
    IMG_4302.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • Thanks
Picked up World war Z but haven't had a chance to give it ago yet :oohyeah:

Think I'll be sitting down later to give it a shot :whistle:
Let us know what you think. Watched some gameplay yesterday of a few friends playing together and it looks crazy fun!

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Let us know what you think. Watched some gameplay yesterday of a few friends playing together and it looks crazy fun!
Will do mate, really hoping its good to be honest. Been awhile since I've purchased a game just for myself apart from RDR2, I tend to watch loads of youtube videos before I do now.:rofl:

Always quite liked the Zombie games but State of decay 2 was quite a big let down for me when think it could have had so much to offer, so have my fingers crossed with this one:thumbs:

• Thanks
Finished up with Sekiro (good riddance lol) and picked up Hellblade after kinda writing it off.. Ninja Theory have always come up short in my book in a few areas - mainly just never catching fire in action gameplay but here for once I took another look at a trailer and was surprised by how well the narrative, atmosphere and well done facial animation sucked me in. Also grabbed The 25th Ward and The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories in the current sale for a double dose of Japanese weirdness with Suda and Swery.

• Thanks
Been having a little go of Strange Brigade over the last few days, Pretty good game. Anyone else play/played it?