Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a Doyle fan and I'm absolutely in love with the Unreal Estate series, but I still only buy the pieces that speak to me. And I've never seen an episode of Dr. Who.

Had a frame waiting for this one's arrival...
003.jpg

my Trinity of Television....
008.jpg

Took the plunge and put up another two. These still aren't the ones at the top of my framing queue but those are going to need custom sizes, which hurt the wallet big time.

IMG_20130605_145751.jpg

IMG_20130605_140125.jpg

I am really starting to love matting.

IMG_20130605_140222.jpg

Reactions: vurt and roseart
Armin Tamzarian by Tim Doyle
Sorry to bump this thread, guys. Newbie here. I got this same poster and it doesn't seem to be glowing in the dark for me. I also have Tim Doyle's "Worst Print Ever" variant that glows in the dark and that print glows.

Is it the same for you, blumaster?

yeah he contacted and found out some weren't done right or something to that affect, and they replaced his. But I'll let blu better respond.

welcome, stick around. ;)

Reactions: Challengicon
They actually did not replace mine. That was the original plan, but Lad at Poster Cabaret stopped responding to my emails. So I contacted Tim and he didn't have any he could swap out. So I just decided to keep it. I love it whether it glows or not, disappointing that it doesn't, though.

@ Challengicon, did you buy your's from Poster Cabaret or elsewhere?

oh, and I framed up my edition of "This Is My Farm..." (variant 2/2)....
003.jpg

yeah he contacted and found out some weren't done right or something to that affect, and they replaced his. But I'll let blu better respond.

welcome, stick around. ;)
Thanks, Wreck.
They actually did not replace mine. That was the original plan, but Lad at Poster Cabaret stopped responding to my emails. So I contacted Tim and he didn't have any he could swap out. So I just decided to keep it. I love it whether it glows or not, disappointing that it doesn't, though.

@ Challengicon, did you buy your's from Poster Cabaret or elsewhere?
I bought my poster from Spoke Art because the "Armin Tamzarian" print was a timed sale at the time.

Thanks for the response, guys. I'll shoot Tim an email and see what he can do.

Thanks, Wreck.

I bought my poster from Spoke Art because the "Armin Tamzarian" print was a timed sale at the time.

Thanks for the response, guys. I'll shoot Tim an email and see what he can do.

Yeah, definitely shoot Tim an email about your print not glowing either. In my conversation with him he wasn't aware of any non-glowing prints and mine was the first he heard of.