Loving Vincent (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #72) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order November 7 at 2 PM KoreaTime)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $38.99 (Lenticular)
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - FULL SLIP A - FULL SLIP B - LENTICULAR

Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

44756314_1084937061687374_6433611622131957760_o.jpg 44751838_1084937311687349_3852492803024093184_o.jpg 43471357_1084937418354005_7194903324196339712_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this works..... this is the kind of thing they're going for with the lenticular

man, now i don't know what to do, @cooey :arghh: - i was all set for Full Slip A - as, you know, it's the Van Gogh! - but a deliberately painterly effect on the lenti...? :wow::thumbs: decisions, decisions... :confused:

Reactions: WKRP
So this is a transitional lenti?

"The Kimchidvd Exclusive One click set (200 copies) Same Numbered and made as like Atomic Blonde One Click Package", as in a plain box? Was hoping to see what they would do with the one-click box but if that's the case I guess I'd just go with the Fullslip A

I know it’s been an expensive month but I am shocked at how few copies have been taken up. This looks like a great release. Have a feeling when it goes live on site it will be too late and it will sell out.

Folks this looks a great release and I haven’t even seen the movie!

I know it’s been an expensive month but I am shocked at how few copies have been taken up. This looks like a great release. Have a feeling when it goes live on site it will be too late and it will sell out.

Folks this looks a great release and I haven’t even seen the movie!
And what if you think the movie sucks? This looks like a pretty package/release, but definitely not blind buy material IMO lol.

And what if you think the movie sucks? This looks like a pretty package/release, but definitely not blind buy material IMO lol.

Yep I get that but sometimes if I love the art and the package I sometimes take a leap of faith that the movie will be good. For example loved the lectingular and package of a ghost story got it as a blind buy and luckily I loved the movie too. I dont do it often as I don’t have a lot of funds but every now and then I like to take a chance. I totally get that not everyone wants to spend money like that I just like once in a while to give a different type of film a go if I like the package thats all.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
A lot of potential buyers are probably waiting to see live shots before choosing an edition. And for a lot of collectors, the days of "Hmm, I might like this movie, and if so, I'll want a nice edition of it, so I'll give it a try" are over, with so many premium editions coming out now. For me, I'm interested in the movie, but the reviews are a little so-so for everything except the concept of oil painting animation.

Just watched the film and I like it a lot. Not only how unique the presentation is, but it also is a intersting story about end of the life one of the greatest painters of all time. As a cherry on top perfect music by Clint Mansell which I wasn´t aware of at all. Yeah, very satisfied overall, bring it on TheBlu! :cigar::coffee:

@cooey — Any chance of extended the GB for this until we see live shots? There are a lot of unknown variables in this particular edition, regarding finish, lenti, etc.

@cooey — Any chance of extended the GB for this until we see live shots? There are a lot of unknown variables in this particular edition, regarding finish, lenti, etc.

Nope unless Kimchi/Blu Collection show any live shots before hand.

Kimchi give me a deadline that I have to stick to

Reactions: ethnosax