Loving Vincent (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #72) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order November 7 at 2 PM KoreaTime)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $38.99 (Lenticular)
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - FULL SLIP A - FULL SLIP B - LENTICULAR

Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

44756314_1084937061687374_6433611622131957760_o.jpg 44751838_1084937311687349_3852492803024093184_o.jpg 43471357_1084937418354005_7194903324196339712_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Say what?? o_O 750 in total? OK even though this is not a popular title, this may be tough to obtain a copy :ohno:.....please @blu-steel don´t buy them all lol

But how come such a low number? If I remember correctly somewhere was said that minimum number for making an order with Scanavo is 2K ?? Weird....

Ok then—my order is in, sight unseen. :) I admire Kimchi's boldness in keeping this release to what is probably the right number. I'm amazed that the costs work out for them, with such a small run. If it does work out, then that may be good news for other niche titles that would be great as premium releases.

The print run numbers posted on facebook by kimchidvd has to be a typo mistake :rofl:

Total print run 750 does not look right for a release Kimchidvd is selling on their website overseas and domestic

HDN GB alone has 30 copies for Fullslip B and that's if it's the only group buy leaving 20 left to sell on Kimchidvd Korea and International websites

Last edited:
Remember this isnt a Kimchi release. Its a Blu Collection release and available at many retailers in Korea. Kimchi is one of them and are adding their numbering card is all basically

• Thanks
Reactions: Real Steel
Remember this isnt a Kimchi release. Its a Blu Collection release and available at many retailers in Korea.
HDN GB has 30 copies of Fullslip B from Kimchidvd
Kimchidvd have listed 50 copies for Full Slip B to be sold on kimchidvd websites domestic and overseas same time

Kimchidvd exclusive has the sticker and numbered card
That leaves 20 copies of Full Slip B left to sell on kimchidvd website it don't look right to me the numbers posted on facebook

I understand the overall print run which I expect to be at least 2000 or 4000 is split between korea retailers and kimchidvd but allocation to kimchidvd is way to small for customers be able to order direct with kimchidvd

Kimchidvd have listed 50 copies for Full Slip B to be sold on kimchidvd websites domestic and overseas same time

That leaves 20 copies of Full Slip B left to sell on kimchidvd website it don't look right to me the numbers posted on facebook

I understand the overall print run which I expect to be at least 2000 or 4000 is split between korea retailers and kimchidvd but allocation to kimchidvd is way to small for customers be able to order direct with kimchidvd
None of those FullSlip Bs have been bought on the GB. A total of less than 10 people have purchased on the GB that has been open for over a week.

Yeah but no ones purchased one

Only 5 slips altogether sold and 3 ones clicks sold in the GBs

Maybe people are just waiting to order it directly... I know I am. The low print run doesn't surprise me anyway... Kimchi have been in the game long enough to know what kind of films are popular or not, so they made the right call with this one IMO. Personally I'm just happy they even bother to do premium editions for films like this, because no one else seems to dare take the risk. So, kudos to them! :notworthy:

thanks.. altho now I am back to being confused which version to get... or more than one... sigh... :LOL:
Kimchidvd are doing the lenticular themselves, in which case it should be stunning. The starry night version will be gorgeous too. But I’m going for the lenti. Or maybe the starry night...or maybe the lenti.....