Loving Vincent (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #72) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order November 7 at 2 PM KoreaTime)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $38.99 (Lenticular)
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - FULL SLIP A - FULL SLIP B - LENTICULAR

Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

44756314_1084937061687374_6433611622131957760_o.jpg 44751838_1084937311687349_3852492803024093184_o.jpg 43471357_1084937418354005_7194903324196339712_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From The Blu via Facebook
<Loving Vincent> The Blue Limited Edition. Quantity by package.

1. Lenticular full slip: 1,000 sheets

2. Full Slip A: 750 sheets

3. Full Slip B: 500 sheets

The quantity of Kimchi DVD package is not included.

A preorder will be available at major online shopping malls this afternoon from 2 pm on Wednesday (November 7).

Thank you.

What's everyone going for tomorrow? I initially decided on Slip A, but that video example of how the lenti will look has me very intrigued!

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
Yeah I noticed it was 5am

By the time I go to sleep (2/3am) and have to get up for work (7am) I think I might just risk it until then

so you have 4-5 hours sleep? I will definately need coffee tomorrow :coffee::coffee:

Yeah I roughly get 5 hours a night and then one night a week a decent amount after the tiredness builds up

So which online shops will sell this with TheBlu sticker? Or maybe the best option would be buying from wdpung or koreanmuse?

I’m unsure what to do with this one. Lower funds than usual this month with a few pre orders that I should be cancelling plus blufans infinity war (although the rest of the payment should be the end of this month or next month)
Not seen the film but I do have a soft spot for blu collection (even though the matte situation is really pissing me off) but 5am is a bit mad for a film I’ve not seen and might not even like.
That starry night slip is gorgeous tho, I can’t even begin to imagine the potential that finish could have.... could (I hope they go with a painted texture with certain areas uneven etc) and the steel and rest of the package looks decent. Hmmmm

Reactions: Real Steel
"A preorder will be available at major online shopping malls this afternoon from 2 pm on Wednesday (November 7). " Does this include kimchidvd? I don't think I've seen an announcement from kimchi stating when the preorder will be up.

I’m unsure what to do with this one. Lower funds than usual this month with a few pre orders that I should be cancelling plus blufans infinity war (although the rest of the payment should be the end of this month or next month)
Not seen the film but I do have a soft spot for blu collection (even though the matte situation is really pissing me off) but 5am is a bit mad for a film I’ve not seen and might not even like.
That starry night slip is gorgeous tho, I can’t even begin to imagine the potential that finish could have.... could (I hope they go with a painted texture with certain areas uneven etc) and the steel and rest of the package looks decent. Hmmmm

If I were you and must have wake up after 2 - 3 hours sleep I would try my luck when you wake up normally. And If soldout, I would go for wdpung Im sure they will have lot of copies later....but depends If you insist on kimchi sticker and card or not....but still think it won´t be out of stock early in the morning even with their low stock, I guess there is not much demand for this title...heck I didn´t even know about this flick until announcment in this thread :D

Reactions: Flloydo

I'm in the same boat. I like the look of it & that Starry Night slip looks amazing, but 5 am is awfully early. And if this is as limited on Kimchi as its being made out to be, I doubt it'll still be around come 8 or 9 am.

If I were you and must have wake up after 2 - 3 hours sleep I would try my luck when you wake up normally. And If soldout, I would go for wdpung Im sure they will have lot of copies later....but depends If you insist on kimchi sticker and card or not....but still think it won´t be out of stock early in the morning even with their low stock, I guess there is not much demand for this title...heck I didn´t even know about this flick until announcment in this thread :D

I was a little annoyed we didn’t get the pink blu collection sticker with atomic blonde but then we never have before with kimchi direct order of blu collection. I think it’s because I see the sticker whereas I couldn’t even tell you what colour the stickers are with the other exclusives
Tbh I usually wake up around 5 for 5 minutes because I’ve fallen asleep watching a film in my clothes and everything is on lol

I'm in the same boat. I like the look of it & that Starry Night slip looks amazing, but 5 am is awfully early. And if this is as limited on Kimchi as its being made out to be, I doubt it'll still be around come 8 or 9 am.

I’ll just decide later. If I go to sleep earlier than usual then it won’t bother me waking up for 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
I was a little annoyed we didn’t get the pink blu collection sticker with atomic blonde but then we never have before with kimchi direct order of blu collection. I think it’s because I see the sticker whereas I couldn’t even tell you what colour the stickers are with the other exclusives.

Yes we have. Manchester by the Sea and Miss Sloane only had the "The Blu Collection" stickers.

Yes we have. Manchester by the Sea and Miss Sloane only had the "The Blu Collection" stickers.

They weren’t steelbooks though were they? Just the keep case verions right? I have room and that comes with a sticker too but I’m on about steels. Unless I completely missed 2 titles which I can’t see happening lol

They weren’t steelbooks though were they? Just the keep case verions right? I have room and that comes with a sticker too but I’m on about steels. Unless I completely missed 2 titles which I can’t see happening lol

Yes, they were keep case releases.