Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: July 8, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
FNAC can't seem to validate my address. Did you have to enter the state in any special way?
There was no space for a state. This is the first time I have ordered from them, but it should be fine with just a zip code.

Indeed, see @C.C. 95 post above. It worked fine when paying with a credit card. You can enter the state (if it puts your mind at ease) in the "complément d'adresse" box or "additional addresses" if using some form of translation.

I had already ordered it from amazon.fr a month ago. My order hasn’t been cancelled yet. I hope it does ship out to me cuz I’m in the U.S.. I understand that you cannot purchase if you are outside of Europe, but I wonder what’s gonna happen to us who ordered before the pandemic.

I had already ordered it from amazon.fr a month ago. My order hasn’t been cancelled yet. I hope it does ship out to me cuz I’m in the U.S.. I understand that you cannot purchase if you are outside of Europe, but I wonder what’s gonna happen to us who ordered before the pandemic.
Amazon existing pre orders done by customers will still be processed but you can expect delay in dispatch of your order
Your estimated delivery date may change a few times.
You might also see it change to delivery date not known yet

Reactions: GroundDigger
You are the HDN “canary in the coalmine”.;) Let’s see what happens!

Amazon France if you are wondering why a lot Blu-ray/DVD/UHD listings showing as unavailable
Amazon France to shutdown their distribution centres for 5 days

France non-essential deliveries during the coronavirus pandemic.
France On-Line Retailers are meant to restrict its local delivery operations to essential goods only until May 11th

Last edited:
2 days ago, French justice limited deliveries of Amazon.fr to food, hygiene and medical products, the time of an assessment of the risks linked to the coronavirus for the employees.
I've seen the news for that case and it seems Amazon has just begun to oblige their workers to wear masks and to do fever controls. They are very late with that, but now they do it. Probably this will last only some weeks until they reorganized their processes.

Hi, how does it work with Fnac? It's my first purchase. I have ordered Mad Max and Wonder Woman I'm March. Credit Card was charged directly. Now, I got a refund of the full price. No cancelation email or anything. My French is not so good but on the fnac account it seems like the order is still in.

Hi, how does it work with Fnac? It's my first purchase. I have ordered Mad Max and Wonder Woman I'm March. Credit Card was charged directly. Now, I got a refund of the full price. No cancelation email or anything. My French is not so good but on the fnac account it seems like the order is still in.
Strange, their website says that pre-orders only get charged upon shipping (except when buying with a normal bank count). Maybe send 'em a DM on twitter?

Was amount listed as a pending transaction that dropped off or actual completed payment and a later refund

Retailers sometimes do a pending transaction for full amount to test if card has funds available especially if you are doing an order first time.
Debit of funds is not actually completed and drops off after 2-10 days
Your bank card available funds show less when it has a pending transaction but when drops off is back as available funds.

Payment is then re submitted for processing to your bank when ready to be dispatched

Need help! Anyone dealt with Fnac regarding damaged items? I preordered this along with some other steels that were in stock. Received my package and it was damaged. 2 steels out of 5 were bent. I've ordered from them before with no problems until now, so I don't know how they do exchanges/refunds. I'm in the US. I opened a request for a return and received a request number. but then they advised me to contact customer Service. Strange. Wasn't that what I did by requesting a return? Any info is appreciated.

Need help! Anyone dealt with Fnac regarding damaged items? I preordered this along with some other steels that were in stock. Received my package and it was damaged. 2 steels out of 5 were bent. I've ordered from them before with no problems until now, so I don't know how they do exchanges/refunds. I'm in the US. I opened a request for a return and received a request number. but then they advised me to contact customer Service. Strange. Wasn't that what I did by requesting a return? Any info is appreciated.
If you have made a return request from your account, you can see the status of your request in the incidents section:
The status should be "Pending receipt of your return"
Fnac never makes refund or replacement before receiving and processing the defective item. I hope this will help you ;)

Reactions: TriSteel