Maleficent (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: November 4, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on Saturday August 17 from 6 PM UK time)
Price: £27.99

12252364-3054697589512463.jpg

12252364-3944697589382593.jpg 12252364-3784697589256416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the feeling but for me £9.99 a year, I order quite often. Got £2.80 of my order and a t shirt for £5. Didn’t seem terrible.

Reactions: St4rlord
Code is supposed to be for instock items.
I ordered three items yesterday I was already planning to buy anyway, exclusive codes got me 10% off one and 20% off the other two plus two lots of free shipping (they're not steelbooks so would usually have had to pay). I've already saved more than the £10, if you regularly order from them it's actually a good deal.

Everything I order from them is with a discount code or price drop so I make the same savings without this scheme

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
very good one but im glad i gave up collectiong steelbook because of the price and reissue. im only buying steelbook if the film is not available in 4K just like annabelle comes home. so i decided to buy the WB exclusive steelbook instead of getting the normal amaray. gudluck guys too expensive now to collect a steelbook

Okay so it looks like you can’t use the code anymore

I’m not interested in this but I wanted to check for the future

I´m able to order with free shipping from NL, so for what is actually all that red carpet thing? If free shipping stays for me, and code will work as usual, what´s the point then?

It's all a con....free shipping still applies whether your a red carpet member or not. so the only benefit I got was missing out on the code to get 10% off. maybe the discount will work when items go live for red carpet members, but it took zavvi 18hrs to email me about this going live when it had already done so 18hrs earlier. Brilliant. Told zavvi to get stuffed.