Do you like what you see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 13 June 10, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip with Lenticular Magnet) (Pre-order April 15, 2016 - Order Limit: One Click x 1, Full Slip x 2, Lenticular x 2)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $145.99 (One Click)
HDN GB: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 2,500): Full Slip - 700 copies, numbered. Lenticular Slip - 900 Copies, numbered
One Click is 3 Steelbooks (Full+Lenti+Lenti Magnet) - 300 Copies, numbered
Lenti Magnet Steelbook only available with the One-Click
SteelBook will be full gloss finish with awesome embossing/debossing and everything else the community strives for

one.jpg lenti.jpg full.jpg

SteelBook Render
12825305_172701839777369_813276042_n.jpg

Lenticular | Full Slip
Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Lenticular_Slip.png Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Full_Slip.png Manta_Lab_MOS_Full_Slip_Packshot_Overview.png
SteelBook Overview Render
12822870_174389092941977_299060227_o.jpg

Lenticular WIP Render

Lenti Magnet (idea is to have it look like its part of the steel so the flow goes from the front image to the back)

- Region Free (A,B,C)
- 2D + 3D Blu-ray Disc
- Video: 1080P HD 2.4:1
- 3D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Mandarin 5.1, Thai 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Turkish 5.1
- 3D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, Turkish & Polish
- 2D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Czech 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Thai 5.1
- 2D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, European Portuguese, Slovenian, Serbian, Polish, Hebrew, Greek, Czech, Croatian & Arabic
- All editions come with Booklet, Character Cards(5ea), Post Cards(4ea), Tip-on, Exclusive numbering sticker and Exclusive release sticker.

12670498_1051868664923241_8424938282118420356_n.png

12974523_1053304964779611_3202597977664484170_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys my baby was born yesterday at 17.29 after much deliberation!! @Aniv thanks for starting the GB after this :naughty: lol not that u were planning it!! Hopefully be home tonight to jump on the GB otherwise will have to try from my phone :joy::confused:
Massive congrats mate! If she is your first, then u better get in the GB for this now coz you ain't gonna be getting much sleep after that!!! Lol!! Well done mate!

Info from Manta Facebook page
<Information about Tip-on>

Many of our customers have asked us about the Tip-on which is included to each edition. Because we don't want to surprise our customers with different packaging for the final product, we have posted the images of Tip-on for our products here.

Tip-on is a a piece of paper that comes with the actual product and it's removable once you open our plastic wrapping.

Tip-on has been included to the package in order to follow standard and regulation of the WB Studio and ensure that you receive a genuine product with approval of the WB Studio. Also it serves as a way to indicate that the product is 2D and 3D by the standard .

Printing the 3D logo on the actual steelcase and slips is the last thing we wanted to do at Manta Lab, we have agreed to create a Tip-on for all ourpackages.

As our first release with WB Studio, we are trying our best to serve our customers with the best product possible and follow the WB studio's standard and regulation. We will further discuss to the WB studio for the possibility of removing the Tip-on with our future releases.

We wish you can understand our decision to make the best product possible following the standard and regulation of the WB studio.

Thanks for all the support and we will continue to work hard to serve our customers.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

12803069_1034077186702389_8042098493640456428_n.png 12805691_1034077633369011_3092363658331652782_n.png 12799320_1034077986702309_7550437428129616453_n (1).png

Updated OP
Not really a 1/4 Slip going by the new info unless the beauty shot shows different
It's more a Jcard slip that comes with each edition attached to each release

Info from Manta Facebook page
<Information about Tip-on>

Many of our customers have asked us about the Tip-on which is included to each edition. Because we don't want to surprise our customers with different packaging for the final product, we have posted the images of Tip-on for our products here.

Tip-on is a a piece of paper that comes with the actual product and it's removable once you open our plastic wrapping.

Tip-on has been included to the package in order to follow standard and regulation of the WB Studio and ensure that you receive a genuine product with approval of the WB Studio. Also it serves as a way to indicate that the product is 2D and 3D by the standard .

Printing the 3D logo on the actual steelcase and slips is the last thing we wanted to do at Manta Lab, we have agreed to create a Tip-on for all ourpackages.

As our first release with WB Studio, we are trying our best to serve our customers with the best product possible and follow the WB studio's standard and regulation. We will further discuss to the WB studio for the possibility of removing the Tip-on with our future releases.

We wish you can understand our decision to make the best product possible following the standard and regulation of the WB studio.

Thanks for all the support and we will continue to work hard to serve our customers.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

View attachment 226920 View attachment 226921 View attachment 226923

Unfortunately I think that's a deal breaker for me :(

Unfortunately I think that's a deal breaker for me :(
You still have each editions Full Slip or Lenticular Slip and Lenti Magnet Slip

They list this the reason for the Tip-On Jcards

It means you have clean artwork on the steelbook and Slips with no rating logos or printed text on the the Steelbook or on the slips except the film title text

The Tip-On has the 3D and rating Logos and other Text that is often on a reverse of a Slip and spines

I think it's a good idea you have clean artwork on the front spine and back of each release with text been only the film title on the Steelbook and Slips

Last edited:
You still have each editions Full Slip or Lenticular Slip and Lenti Magnet Slip

They list this the reason for the Tip-On Jcards

It means you have clean artwork on the steelbook and Slips with no rating logos or printed text on the the Steelbook or on the slips

Still going to cover all the lovely work they have put it (on the rear anyway) and the only way to remove would be open it, which a lot will not be prepared to do :(

Still going to cover all the lovely work they have put it (on the rear anyway) and the only way to remove would be open it, which a lot will not be prepared to do :(
If you keep a release sealed
The One Tip Jcard is attached under the wrapping and can be removed which is in the facebook posted info

Even if there was no One Tip Card and and member kept their copy sealed you still would not be seeing the back of the steelbook or the front of the steelbook as it sealed inside a slip and no difference to a slip with text on the back in a sealed copy like other releases
The only thing that would be different is the top of the slip if kept sealed you would see the text Blu-ray 3D etc but you would see that info anyway on other sealed full slip releases on the spine and back

I open all my releases don't have any sealed copies
Even for some strange reason I decided to have a release still sealed I would not see anything of the steelbook if it was in a Full Slip or a Lenti Slip so having a Jcard on the outside the Full Slip would be no difference as I would not see any of the steelbook anyway when kept sealed

Last edited:
Payments will be due on April 1st. Unlike in the past with Nova GB's there will be no extensions to payment dates as orders will get shipped directly from HK and not coming to a hub (this is an experiment to see how things work out).
Thanks for the info when will the deadline be if a member took up your offer to drop out of the group buy

Payments will be due on April 1st. Unlike in the past with Nova GB's there will be no extensions to payment dates as orders will get shipped directly from HK and not coming to a hub (this is an experiment to see how things work out).

Hopefully we can pay before April 1st as I'd like to pay next week.

Reactions: Aniv
Am I missing something? It costs $48 just for a magnet?! I can buy both steelbooks for $49 each ($98 total) or buy both steelbooks and a lenti magnet for $146. That seems like steep price for a small bonus.

Reactions: Aniv